Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: MY FRIEND
7/29/2005 7:43:54 PM
Hello Tia, That was very beautiful, thank you, your friend always kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/29/2005 8:56:01 PM
Hello Kathy, thank you for inviting me to your friends forum.As you can see with the replies that you get,you are a popular Girl,you are our true community friend. I do feel that with all friendships,dealing with so many different types of people from all over the world,we learn to speak many languages with the knowledge that is around with all of our friends we are a great bunch of talent. I have found from my own experience, that the real solid backbone (so to speak) the foundations of those friendships are built on trust and being built on trust, we find that this word has a very important meaning. A friends trust in areas of confiding in one's friendship for advice or just support of a listening friend.Is the Ultimate trust a friend can give to each other, that "trust" must never be broken and along the line we forget,we find ourselves talking with other new friends, about another friend and we have what's called "the Grape Vine" the word friend takes on a whole new approach. Today, Kathy you are a friend to us all and I applaude you for the way you handle and address each friend on your list. On your friends list or not you are my friend ,I trust what it is you do as you do it well. I see a Girl with many great talents, and the BEST & BIGGEST one of them all is the best Quality that you have.You are a real great person Kathy Martin so remember that when you are at the top and the many friends you have are here supporting you in all you do. adland is a wonderful place,in it and around it your name pops up everywhere.Keep going Kathy Martin as you are doing it right I can see(Sort of) but can hear the good remarks here and there it's not just at adland I see you in and out of other Networks and you hold your head high there too.. Have a great day Kathy Martin,you do deserve it. regards jeffrey OBrien
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/29/2005 10:30:02 PM
Kathy, Thank you for including me, a newbie, on your friends list. I will continue to be your friend and will cherish all the blessings that you send all of us. Peace, Leon Horton
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/29/2005 11:30:33 PM
hi kathy, it's been a long hard day. that poem ws wonderful. thank you.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/30/2005 1:01:27 AM
Hi Kathy, Thank you for the invite. You know, they say that love makes the World Go Round. Actually, I thought it had something to do with the Magnetic Poles. Friendship is the best feeling that one can have for another. I believe that is what has helped with Shirley and I because, although I love her very much, she is also my best friend. Your Friend Mike http://michaeljcaron.tripod.com http://lordofthebellyrings.tripod.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!