Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: MY FRIEND
7/29/2005 9:47:28 AM
And how's my little friend today? You seem cheery. I'm glad things are going good for you. Love you too! JOHN
+0
7/29/2005 9:52:25 AM
Hi Kathy You and my AdlandPro Friends are something different. From across the Sea Yours friend Malcolm
Malcolm
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/29/2005 10:05:06 AM
you are the greatest Gene
+0
7/29/2005 10:11:50 AM
Kathy, You know you don't have to tell me how deep your friendship goes. You are the best thing that has happened to me in the last cycle of my life. God put you and I on the same road for some reason and if it only lasts a second in time, it will last forever in my heart. I thank you for reaching out to me when you did. Your Good Friend, Randy http://www.immunotec.com/01
"So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it" (Isaiah 55:11).
+0
Julia Youngblood

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/29/2005 11:18:48 AM
Hi Kathy, My mother taught me how precious friends are, I love her deeply for that lesson. She had many that were lifelong.(50 years and more) A solid and lasting friendship is hard to find, as is any worth while relationship as you have to build and nurture it. It does not happen overnite. A golden friendship takes a lifetime. When you are fortuate enough to find these friends, hang on and treasure them. Friendship is more than just words it is action! I see a quite abit of action here at Adland...I am proud to be a part! Haven't been around as much as I should so today, I'm catching up on some fun and silliness! Thanks Kathy, for these invitations. Lots of daffodils and some cooler weather for you! Your friend in Oregon, Julia "The Ink Lady"
"To see the earth as it truly is, small and blue and beautiful in that eternal silence where it floats, is to see ourselves as riders on the earth together, brothers and sisters on that bright loveliness in the eternal."
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!