Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: MY FRIEND
7/29/2005 2:40:40 PM
Hello my friends, Thank you for always sharing in what I feel.You are truly wonderful friends. Your friend, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
7/29/2005 3:09:05 PM
Hi Kathy, Thank you for being my friend. God Bless You & your Family. Your Friend, Sweetgrame (Roz)
+0
Lane and Teri Schollenbarger

40 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/29/2005 3:51:32 PM
Kathy, Thank you for inviting us into your circle of friends. You're always inspiring.
+0
7/29/2005 6:56:27 PM
Thank YOU Kathy for being just the friend you describe so eloquently. Sandra
Sandra Martineau Sandel
+0
7/29/2005 7:34:35 PM
Bula Vinaka Kath, Thanks for the many invitation and to my first respond.I couldn't have put it any better than you do. Friendship without self-interest is one of the rare and beautiful things of life.It's much easier to turn a friendship into love, than love into friendship. A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway. When we hurt each other we should write it down in the sand, so the winds of forgiveness can make it go away for good. When we help each other we should chisel it in stone, lest we never forget the love of a friend. Good friends are like stars....You don't always see them, but you know they are always there and it God's way of taking care of us. So many walk in and out of you life. But only friends leave footprints in your heart. Your friend Tai
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!