Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WEIRD- STRANGE-THE UNEXPLAINED -BIZARRE stories of the -paranormal, Unexplained happenings as told by Adlandpro members
10/6/2008 10:59:09 PM
Walking Garbage CanHi Mary,
 This is a very interesting forum Topic.  There are forces of nature that we have not tapped into yet. I have two stories.
  The first story involves my mother and my brother Jack and I believe the year was around 1949.  My brother Jack was in the Merchant Marines.  He would call home as often as he could but no set time.  One morning, around 2:30 a.m. my mother woke in a sweat of panick.  She shook my father and said, "Jacky is Lost at Sea!!!"  My father woke up in a groggy state and assured her that everything was okay, to go back to sleep.  Needless to say, there was no sleep that evening.  Around 10:00 a.m. that morning, the phone rang.  She picked it up to hear my brother's voice.  She of course told him that she was so happy that he was okay, that she said had a terrible dream that he was lost at see.  My brother hesitated and continued, saying that they were lost at sea but that he did not want to tell her about because he did not want her to worry.  She asked him what time it was (her time), that they realized that they were lost.  Jack knew exactly because when the announcement came over the intercom that they were lost he looked at his watch.  He thought about the time difference and said that it was exactly 2:30 a.m. when the announcement was given.  The seas were choppy due to a storm and the ship had been blown off course and perilously towards enemy territory. It took two hours to get back on course.  He then said. "Oh, my GOD!!" My mother frantically asked what was wrong and Jack responded, "I remember when the announcement was made I said under my breath, Ma, we are lost at sea, but don't worry, we will make it out safe."
When I was married to my second wife, I experimented with chants.I had aquired a chant somewhere to conjure up the spirit world.  I did not have all the props to go along with it like oils or insense sticks, but I lay on a scatter rug on the floor and my wife turned on the tape recorder to see what would happen.  To make a long story short, a raspy voice promised me the Kingship of Ra if I would just do his bidding.  I had no idea who Ra was, but had a very good idea of who was talking with me.  I began reciting the Lord's prayer over and over again.  Angry voices kept telling me to be quite and suddenly I felt a pulling sensation and passed out.  I was only out for five seconds, but when I sat up I noticed that I was on the other side of the room and my wife was staring at me with a look of fear in her eyes.  When we both gathered ourselves together, I had her rewind the tape and play it.  I have never heard such a horrendous voice in my life as the voice kept yelling Stop it!!!! Stop it!!!! My ex-wife said that towards the end she saw one end of the scatter rug lift itself up and slide forcefully across the room. We were both frightened, but excited at the same time.  I told her to play it again, but this time the tape was completely blank.  No Ohms, no voices from my ex-wife, nothing. I never tried anything like that again.  It was way, way, too dangerous.

GOD BLESS YOU
Mike
Easter Cross

http://countryvalues65.tripod.com
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1064573.aspx

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WEIRD- STRANGE-THE UNEXPLAINED -BIZARRE stories of the -paranormal, Unexplained happenings as told by Adlandpro members
11/17/2008 2:43:44 PM

I am going to take a little editor privilage and direct you to another forum thread by Beth.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/1149690/4/ShowThread.aspx

Read all about it

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!