Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: WEIRD- STRANGE-THE UNEXPLAINED -BIZARRE STORIES TO SHARE
9/2/2007 3:26:19 PM

Hi, Tiong Ho Poh,

If spirits are able to see us and to understand our language, surely we can communicate with them.

Who says they can and we can't?

We have a fair idea that early man could communicate quite effectively by telepathy.

Today, many children still demonstrate telepathic powers that defy conventional explanation.

Pet owners will tell you that their pets (dogs, cats and parrots especially) know when they are coming home - even if they are late or early. Scamp has never shown this ability but Chap, my latest owner, certainly seems to know when I am about to get home.

You see, it is not about 'language' - it is about a universal or mutual awareness. It is about being a part of the whole.

As a part of the whole, you can be aware of events that could reflect upon yourself without any form of language.

Just as a pain requires no language - just the experience.

The Old Coot 

+0
9/6/2007 4:40:38 AM

Hi

Thanks for your explanation, it does make me feel better about that episode, I don't have any reason to go back near the graveyard at night. I dont want to go back there, but you have put my mind to rest on it.

I hope you I can be as brave as you are & as strong.

Regards

Margaret

+0
9/23/2007 9:48:11 PM

Hi I have one that might be pretty wild or bizzare may not top this one but it's a laugh.  When I was on my second date with my boyfriend but now husband we were out on our second date I was leaving his house as I usually do but i guess I was too nervous so when I put the stick shift in gear to put it in reverse I backed out into the drainage ditch got stuck. And my boyfriend and his Uncle had to push my car out of the ditch.  I didn't know what to say I was too embarrassed so I drove down the street and I didn't say bye kiss my butt or nothing I just off.  I felt like a fool.

And another when we're at the IHOP restuarant a waitress asked us if that was our car out there rolling down the parking lot my husband said yes she said you better run and get it. He didn't put the break on.

Hope this will make someone laugh.

Phyllis Smith 10 Steps to the Success you deserve http://tiny.cc/rg712 Eat Cookies Lose Weight! http://create-a-healthier-wealthier-you.blogspot.com
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2007 8:48:36 AM
This story takes place in about 1972, Northville Mich. My husband and I had two young children , he was a successful teacher and was working part time as a probation officer. Many evenings he would be gone at his part time job. As time went on the evening job became late nights and sometimes returning early in the morning. This troubled me as I began to suspect that there was something more than a part time job going on here. Feeling troubled and beginning to admit my fears I found myself reaching out for spiritual help. While sitting at the table with paper and pencil in hand, my hand began to move in circles. When I asked, is there something you want to say, my hand again began to move without my control. Words began to form and I began to have a conversation with an unknown endity. My lonliness and despair brought me to a point where I had someone (thing) with which to have a conversation. Late one night my husband returned and I wanted to show him what I could do. He scoffed at me but remained standing behind me. Neither of us spoke, but my hand began to move. I turned to look at him and he was ash white and destraught. Looking down at the paper I saw the words "you would not be running around, around, around, around". I commented that neither of us had asked a question. He responded "I was thinking 'Do I love my wife'. Well there was the answer transferred only by mental telepathy. I related this story to my neighbor who told me that what I had done was called "automatic writing" so I went to the library to find out about this. Much to my horror I discovered that this is very much like the wiggi board and the stories I read of people who had been involved with this so frightened me that to this day I will not sit idle with a pencil and paper in hand.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WEIRD- STRANGE-THE UNEXPLAINED -BIZARRE stories of the -paranormal, Unexplained happenings as told by Adlandpro members
9/19/2008 8:54:13 AM

Here is one for the books.  What could possibly have created this?

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1117271.aspx

Thanks Raj.  This sure ads spice to our strange stories.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!