Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Today is Elizabeth's BIRTHDAY!
10/1/2007 2:58:20 AM
Hello Sharon,

For sure they can take a good use of our united power of prayers!

Cool Graphics & Comments at BlingCheese.com

Anamaria
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2008 1:19:15 PM
Hello Every one!

Sorry to have such a sad thing to share, but LISA is in deep need of our prayers!

This is the last update on her blog at CareingBridge:

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2008 07:56 PM, CDT

Ok...So, it looks as if the NB is back for sure. (Of course you have to wonder was it ever really gone in the first place!) The bone marrow tests and urine results both seem to confirm it.

I spoke to Duke today and they are sending everything to do with Elizabeth's medical history and the most recent test results to Dr. Kushner and his team in NYC.

Although I have not seen the MIBG myself, we are told the following has been found: Uptake (possible cancer) in both arms and legs, sternim, spine, and now also a bright spot in the right frontal lobe of her brain.

There is also some suspicious spots on her right lung as well as a possible infection that is currently being treated with Arythromycin.

This is scary to say the least!

We can be thankful that her pain is minimal for now. She has been to school for half days and enjoyed playing baseball for a while this evening. She has told me she is feeling "confused" about things today...I pray this is not due to cancer activity in her brain.

Please pray for wisdom for both us and the doctors...that a successful plan is put together and acted on quickly,,,and most of all for Elizabeth to be able to cope with the relapse treatment and be healed on Earth.

Humble and Hopeful,

Westberry Tribe

Scary enough, to say the least!

Lat's Pray all together for Lisa and Elizabeth her precious kid

Anamaria

+0
11/5/2008 7:10:44 PM

Hello Anamaria and Friends

Anamaria, thank you for helping to spread the message about our little Friend Elizabeth. Her and her whole family truly need all of our love and prayers as they continue to face this hardship in their lives. I can't even imagin how difficult this must be for them. I am sure that having friends at a time like this helps at least a little so please everybody, remember the Westberry family in your prayers tonight and every night untill Elizabeth gets well again.

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
5/9/2009 4:55:07 PM
SECRET GARDEN PRAYER
© Haylay Westenra

Let your arms enfold us through the dark of night
Will your angels hold us till we see the light

Click above

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
The Garden of Friendship Team
Carla, Sara, Sharmaine and Georgios

Kindly Regards