Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Tomorrow is a very important day for Lisa Lee and her beloved daughter!
8/13/2007 12:00:46 PM

Hello Ana Maria,

Lisa are prayers are with you and your daughter, I will be asking God for his Favor in healing your daughter and healing you as well.God bless your Family. you are missed.In Jesus name amen.

Kathy Hamilton

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 12:15:29 PM
I will keep them in my prayers.
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 12:52:40 PM
Hello Everyone

...and Thank You so very much for your support. United prayers and positive energy helped so many times! Let just hope it will work this time too!

Cheryl, thank you for being here despite of your time. I've fixed the link! (I hope)

May Angels watch over Lisa Lee and all her family!

My prayers are with you,
Anamaria

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 11:30:50 PM
OH my Ana Maria I was not even aware there was anything going on. I wondered where she was at now I know.

Lisa & Elizabeth & family,
Lord we lift Lisa & her hubby & siblings up to you during this time. I ask Lorrd that you would comfort them during all of thses tests that are taking place. Lord wrap your arms around them & show them you are right in that very room holding Miss Elizabeth through each & every test she endures. Lord I ask that you give Elizabeth the strength to go through what is medically needed to make her well again. Give the doctors wisdom & knoweledge to know what needs to be done to make her whole again. Lord you only give us what you feel we can bare & even though right now it feels like too much is on there plate you know our limits & so I pray for strength just one day at a time. Lord provide answers to this family. Lord we thank you so much that her counts are rising & all the praise & Glory is your Lord. Thank you for Doctors whom have the knoweledge to make things better.

Lisa Hun Hang in there dear & focus on what it is God wants you too see & hear. Ask & you shall recieve knock & the door shall be open to you.
I LOVE YA HUN
Keep us posted on Little Elizabeth.
KathY K
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/14/2007 2:05:51 AM

Hi Anamaria

My Long Lost Friend Lisa,

I am so sorry to hear this news.  My prayers are with you and your family ! Now I understand why we have not seen you about – God Bless !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!