Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Tomorrow is a very important day for Lisa Lee and her beloved daughter!
8/13/2007 8:33:02 AM

Hello and greetings to everyone my dear friends :-)

Do you remember Lisa Lee?! I gues for sure you do. She do not know about this post, but I think it won't hurt anyone if we all here will unite our prayers for her nice and beloved daughter. I'm following the events here:

Elisabet Westberry!

This is the last post on the Blog, posted a few days ago.

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2008 07:56 PM, CDT

Ok...So, it looks as if the NB is back for sure. (Of course you have to wonder was it ever really gone in the first place!) The bone marrow tests and urine results both seem to confirm it.

I spoke to Duke today and they are sending everything to do with Elizabeth's medical history and the most recent test results to Dr. Kushner and his team in NYC.

Although I have not seen the MIBG myself, we are told the following has been found: Uptake (possible cancer) in both arms and legs, sternim, spine, and now also a bright spot in the right frontal lobe of her brain.

There is also some suspicious spots on her right lung as well as a possible infection that is currently being treated with Arythromycin.

This is scary to say the least!

We can be thankful that her pain is minimal for now. She has been to school for half days and enjoyed playing baseball for a while this evening. She has told me she is feeling "confused" about things today...I pray this is not due to cancer activity in her brain.

Please pray for wisdom for both us and the doctors...that a successful plan is put together and acted on quickly,,,and most of all for Elizabeth to be able to cope with the relapse treatment and be healed on Earth.

Humble and Hopeful,

Westberry Tribe

This was it!

GOD HELP HER AND LITTLE ELISABETH!

I'm not too good with this but I hope you agree with my post and you'll joine me with your positive thoughts and PRAYERS!

Thank you so much!

With friendship,

Anamaria

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Tomorrow is a very important day for Lisa Lee and her beloved daughter!
8/13/2007 9:26:11 AM

Lisa,

I am so sorry to hear this.  My prayers are with you and your family.

Elizabeth,

Love and Peace,

Luella

+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 9:48:31 AM

Hi Anamaria,

Thank you for this update on Lisa's daughter. It is very kind & thoughtful of you to do this.

I will keep Lisa and her daughter Elizabeth in my thoughts and prayers and that the treatments she recieves will be successful. 

Blessings,

Leonard

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 11:23:28 AM

Dear Lisa,

So sorry to hear about Elizabeth, I didn't know since I haven't had too much time at Adland. 

I have put her on my prayer list, & will pray for you and family as well.

Get better real soon Elizabeth!!!

Love,
Cheryl  :-)

P.S. Ana, the link to the blog isn't working...? Thought you may want to check it and change something.  Thanks for posting this information about Lisa and her little daughter.

http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2007 11:48:57 AM
Hello Ana Maria,

Thank you for letting us know about Lisa and her duaghter.

Lisa - you are both in my thoughts and I pray that everything will work out fine.

Lots of love
Jenny

p.s. Like Cheryl - I cant see the blog
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!