Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Thoughts on Aging
8/8/2007 5:30:51 PM

One of my Dreams is to go look around in the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame. Havent been there but some of my old friends are honored Though. There are some who get praise for old age. Lol

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2007 8:20:58 PM
Thomas, I remember them as the "I want it all" generation. Wonder how the Rock-n-roll famous performers have changed their views on the "I want it" scale posted here.
+0
8/10/2007 10:14:40 AM
Hi Mary, Thanks for including my link in your thread! I was reading through the posts and came to your idea from the WalMart email about meeting male friends: 'Gosh, maybe Walmart at my age is the place to meet potential male friends. Think I will hang out in the sports section. Maybe I can find a man with a camper to accompany south in the winter.' LOL What a good idea! And William's suggestion to wear a T shirt was right on the money. I definitely have to keep that in mind for future reference! I know there are a few famous rock 'n rollers who seem to have their priorities as much in order as possible given their celebrity status - one that comes to mind is Jon Bon Jovi. John Mellencamp seems to be standing on solid ground, also. There are a lot, though, who are living large with no thoughts outside of what affects them. Now, where am I on the list you started? Well, I don't have a call button, but I do have the remote control, and I bought my 'Depends' stock yesterday so I'm all set I think! I got rid of the stuff I didn't need a long time ago; I've never been one to buy the latest toy anyway. About your last line (see what a demented mind can do) - 'A demented mind is a terrible thing to waste' LOL
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2007 11:42:33 AM
Lorraine, Glad to help and see some did come to visit you. Always willling to help a friend.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!