Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE HIGH RENAISSANCE - RAPHAEL
8/4/2007 9:52:19 AM
Dear Barb,

You are so kind! It is I who must thank you for being one of the most loyal visitors to this forum. It's wonderful to have such good friends of art like you here.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/4/2007 3:36:49 PM

Hello Luis Miguel,

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.  I always look forward to your Forum, since not only do we have the opportunity to admire Beautiful Art, but you always go so much further, by giving us the history and information about the Artist.  I have learned so much that I was totally unaware of before visiting your Forums.  I appreciate the dedication and hard work that goes in to all that you do.

Have A Beautiful Weekend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/4/2007 4:07:24 PM
Dear Shirley,

Thank you for your welcome. I am very happy to be at last able to feature anew such extraordinary artists as the world has ever seen. And it is an immense pleasure to share these presentations with art lovers like you are, all the more if they are my personal friends.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/4/2007 4:17:19 PM

Dear Marie,

What a big reward to be thanked in three languages! Such a welcome is indeed wonderful. And it's I who feel thankful. 

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo 

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/4/2007 4:36:46 PM
Dear Rose,

You are one of the visitors to this forum that I have missed most. I really appreciate your coming by. Having an expert and sincere appreciation from you as a reward is really worthwhile.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!