Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Marie Gervacio

77 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: THE HIGH RENAISSANCE - RAPHAEL
8/3/2007 9:34:56 PM
Hi Luis Miguel,

Thank you, gracias, merci! What a nice break from a hectic day to be awe struck by this classic.

Shine Your Star!
Marie
Marie Gervacio Your Personal Success Coach
Health & Wealth: http://www.mynsp.com/shineyourstar
+0
Vessie Hartzog

732 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/4/2007 1:14:36 AM
Hi Luis,

It is very, very beautiful!!

Vessie
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/4/2007 8:34:23 AM
Bonjour Luis,

Merci beaucoup,

I've had a very busy day getting the gites ready for our new arrivals, cooking lunch for my brood etc and it was so lovely to be able to take some time out to look at the Madonna.

How wonderful and breathtaking.

I could actually feel that child sitting on my lap.

I find some Madonna's a bit 'harsh' and frankly unmotherly but this one is beautiful, soft, loving and cuddly.

I will try to come back to look at some more of Raphael's paintings later.

Thank you for this wonderful distraction.

Best wishes,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/4/2007 9:26:38 AM

Dear Jenny,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a special day for me as well. By the way, it was learning about your recent birthday which prompted me to make every effort to get this forum ahead again, as I was feeling a little bit guilty for not doing so yet.

It was for me very difficult to choose among so many beautiful paintings by Raphael. Among my own favorites were The School of Athens, ?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /La Donna Svelata, the Portrait of Bindo Altoviti, incredibly beautiful Maddonas like this Madonna of the Chair I finally selected; but thinking of your no less beautiful angels, I would like to offer here as my special present to you the most idyllic Madonna del Prato.

Your Friend,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

Madonna Velvedere (Madonna del Prato)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!