Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Free Ain't Cheap Enough for Some...
8/2/2007 10:45:05 PM
Hi Donna,

Thanks for popping by.  It's been a busy summer, so I haven't been around ALP much, but it's always a pleasure and a great place to unwind.

God bless,

Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2007 10:55:06 PM
Hi Bj!

It's great to see your smiling face - it's been too long since I've been around ALP.

Earl Pitts and you both have made some great statements - however, I think in many cases telling people to wake up is no where NEAR enough.  Perhaps a fully charged defibrillator might help...

God bless,

Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2007 11:32:09 PM
Hi Arthur,

Of course you know I just had to pop over and visit your forum.  It sure does smell like you've discovered a stinker.

It IS appalling the way people continue to lie, er... bend the truth... er...smooth over the rough edges a smidge...  OK... lie about how well they're doing with the latest and greatest get-rich-quick scheme.

What I've found a huge eye-opener here has been when some very nice members have found themselves in a bit of a financial bind and have asked for help.  All of a sudden, member after member who have been raving about how well their business is going start posting that they'd love to help, but, well, times are a little tough. 

(Whoa....  didn't I just hear that the money train has a full load, a full head of steam and has its own special custom-made tracks heading up to your front door???)

It's kind of funny.  As you know, I'm pretty low key about anything I promote WHEN I promote anything, and am the first to admit that I'm not always right.  However, it seems that at the moment I have the honour of having been singled out by an anonymous member, posting under a pseudonym, for having been a less-than-reputable ALP member for leading everyone down the garden path.

An old thread of mine has been resurrected, it seems, for the sole purpose of being the only posting ground for this member:  http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/488261/4/ShowThread.aspx

Perhaps I should start lying, cheating and raising mayhem in retirement homes in Florida - it could be a lot of fun, and would certainly give others a lot more to write about....

But then, yes, sleeping soundly at night IS one of life's simple pleasures, and so is having good friends.  So, here's to good friends who still have their integrity intact!

God bless,

Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2007 11:33:40 PM
Hey, Bruce!!

A little sweet music, too, if you please!  :-D

God bless,

Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2007 11:34:41 PM
Hi Nick,

A picture is worth a thousand words, so I've heard!

God bless,

Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!