Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Free Ain't Cheap Enough for Some...
8/2/2007 11:45:15 PM

Hello Dave,

welcome back, Bravo for you,Yes free means exactly that Free!!!!

Maybe we should do a alphabet game on Free, that game seems to distract alot of "Oh did they say they were Networkers??? " lol lol
glad your back.

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy.com

lazzeosangel@yahoo.com

253 277 1238

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2007 11:48:41 PM
Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the cuddle!

Like you, I've found my greatest joy and fulfillment in the online world is simply to write.

I actually appreciate the people I've mentioned in the rant - they're downright inspiring!

Your polite term for horse pucky is certainly an apt description of most of the nonsense that flies around thinly disguised as business.  Personally, I think a lot of these so-called "internet marketers" out there need a swift shot in the side of the head with a frozen ball of the same.

Perhaps a dose of their own medicine would wake them up.  Then again, that's not very likely...

God bless,

Dave

+0
Bruce Macomber

216 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/3/2007 12:17:01 AM
Heck, I'll even throw in some candle light for you, Dave.  :-)

Hey, I finally got around to clicking your siggy link, Brother Dave!

Very cool!

You have probably been made aware of MyPowerMall a number of times already, I know I was and ignored it initially. Once I took a look I realized the potential it had for raising some funds for our ministry, as well as our local churches, which is why I mention it to you now. If you haven't already hooked up with them, you might want to consider it.

If you have never seen one set up, visit ours at the Renuvia Mall

And do drop by Christian Soldiers Online sometime, eh?

Blessings all around,

Bruce
http://christiansoldiersonline.org
(The only promotion that matters!)

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2007 5:00:05 PM

Hi Dave

I just had to come back and ask Kathy, 'Do I detected a little bit of jealousy here"?  If you have something to say, spit it out....I mean why beat around the bush if you have something to say.  Be a woman and stand up and speak out. 

At least the alphabet game members are not out spammimg the forums.  And they seem to enjoy, and I try to join them every chance I get.  But that's all beside the point anyway.  The point is, who are they hurting??

Bj

+0
Bruce Macomber

216 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/3/2007 6:31:08 PM
uh-oh, this could get ugly...

Peace, love, dove  :-)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!