Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIOSHIP
7/30/2007 8:14:56 AM

Dear Branka,

Thanks for inviting me to your forum topic "COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIONSHIP". Well, I went through almost all the posts, as on todate. I was wondering, Oh,  'THIS COMMUNION HAS SO MUCH BEHIND!!!'....and much more than that.....

Let me start with your last one...."

YOU REMINDED US OF ONE VERY IMPORTANT WORD that we have lost in passing : COMMUNION.

"Every single time that a molecule of one substance combines with a molecule of another substance the result is a new substance never before seen by man. A new substance that we feel obligated to dissect and understand. This is the communion of eternity."

With the above thoughts in our mind, we can say that we are the product of our past fathers/fore-fathers and mothers/fore-mothers.

Also to be studied by everyone on this earth is to understand the BROTHERHOOD AND SISTERHOOD OF ONE AND ALL ON THIS PLANET, since we are the product of our father/fore-fathers and mother/fore-mothers of many past generations, with the same coloured blood, flowing through everyone of us, same digestive/functional systems inside our body right from head to toe, with no difference at all, irrespective of which nations they belong to. We are the product of God's creations, billions/millions of ago, since the days of creations.

So, it's the mind/intellect that plays around with different ways of thoughts.......

We may resemble the past generations or not, we do carry the thoughts/actions/good and bad deeds of our ancestors, in addition to our own vasanas/purva punya phala, inner and outer senses of past generations/births/re-births/re-incarnations (yes, as you had already mentioned earlier here, RE-INCARNATION EXISTED/EXISTS, EVEN TODAY, AND WILL BE IN EXISTENT IN THE FUTURE, as long as God's creation exists, whether anyone believes or not)...................

With Love and Peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/30/2007 8:49:11 AM

Hi Branka,

I am awake now, just in awe of what you have brought us "from your shoes".

As recently as The Secret, and The Law of Attraction, we have been reminded that "We are ALL connected".  Through energy, through our thoughts and what we put out there is what we get back.  You said it this way in your last post:

"Every single time that a molecule of one substance combines with a molecule of another substance the result is a new substance never before seen by man. A new substance that we feel obligated to dissect and understand. This is the communion of eternity."

I come from the "school of KISS" (Keep It Simple, Silly).  That is probably why I love the precise and simple quote "As a man thinketh, so is he", as Joe D so appropriately pointed out.    Bravo Terry and Monica for your precise and simple contributions!  After reading through all of this forum, I have to agree with Terry, that the topic has and will continue to take on a "multi-faceted, multi-colored" response in my eyes.  

Don't get me wrong, this is a thought provoking topic!  And, quite frankly, when things get this murky, they take on a negative connotation to me.  I won't apologize for that either, because that is just me!!  And, I AM who I am.

I spent a lot of time and energy discovering that and though I am a product of my parents and my family I am now a product of my own beliefs, my own values and I make my choices based on the now.    The freedom I have to make choices is one I cherish.  God asked us to love one another.  That is what I strive to do every day, and by doing so, I discover more of a connection and communion in my relationships with friends and family and acquaintances than I have ever before. 

Thomas said " Our love for one another shows the world our unity with the Father and also shows them that community requires unity, a oneness about the purpose of life."  Well, I believe that if we ALL seek the oneness, that unity, that ability to turn the other cheek, and to love one another the way that we want to be loved, then we are creating for ourselves the best possible scenario for our lives.

The past is gone forever - I choose to live in the here and now.  So let's all "Play - naked".  Life is much too short to exert precious energy over things that we cannot change. 

I think Neil Sperling should have heralded his poetry with a bit more fanfare than he did.  Thank you Neil!!!!!!!

Let go - Experience the power of patience. Find the joy in letting go and simply enjoying life's journey!  Learn to embrace the change and enjoy the calm in doing so.  FOCUS ON JUST THE NEXT STEP and accept the unshakable faith that becomes yours.  There is internal peace in loving one another.  (BRAVO , my friend Neil - those few powerful lines NAIL this topic for me)

Blessings, Branka - great forum!! 

+0
7/30/2007 9:05:06 AM

Dear Juliana,

Your story is so heartfelt and full of emotions. I can feel a stormy sea within my chests.

OK, I appreciate all your here expressed strength, and your wonderful artistic gift to tell your story (also to write your poetry) on such your very own way.

As my heart feel you are also gifted to PLAY NAKED - I have three questions for you:

1. Was this decision to gather  strength of your personality and all other forms of your  strength MADE CONSCIOUSLY?  JUST YOU DID SIT DOWN AND SAY:

I PREFER TO GATHER MY STRENGHT THROUGH SUFFERING ...  (with all your pro et contra arguments)

2. IF ANSWER IS "I think I didn`t have a choice..." please try to answer: are those chosen to live with much better luck, predestined to live without strength?

3. IF ANSWER IS " I have chosen suffering as more reliable way to  gather my strength " - please try to answer  the most precise:

was this choice based in any kind of religion   prejudices;

was it consequence of luck of knowledge ( that you can create easier path with the same results just changing your opinion) ?

Or you, at last, chose your own questions that can match any of  still accented points.

Juliana, thank you for your wonderful poetry, for your heart devoted to true love, compassion and the most highest human`s goals. Thank you for coming in.

Looking forward to see what else you can share with us, I bless you and embrace you with love of my soul!

Branka

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/30/2007 9:10:06 AM
Dearest Branka,

I send you the warmest hug!
This is a topic that I have given great focus to, especially in the last two years. I love your quote: 
"PLAY NAKED - LIFE IS SHORT"

Sadly, I have watched the people around me, speaking what they have convinced themselves to be truth, unmindful of the havoc such selfish and careless actions cause to others.

I pray more would look into the mirror at the naked self and promise to do the best for self and others even if it does not pay instantly in personal gain.

+0
7/30/2007 9:22:02 AM

Dear Joe,

Thank you, as always - your opinion is priceless.

"I look forward to the further discussions on this topic.  If you are not free enough to PLAY NAKED, then life will definitely seem like you have been SHORTED."

After this - just nothing to say.

Indeed, looking forward to the further discussions.

Have a wonderful day!

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!