Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIOSHIP
7/30/2007 12:26:19 AM

LOL- The mention of the word reincarnation..... Pandora... where are you anyway... in the box or out?

Close to 66% of the world population believes in reincarnation..... I guess we'll all find out the truth one day!

I believe in  "One life".... that one life is a continuum... without end....

Scriptures (biblical) state "in my fathers house there are many mansions" ...... that quote has been interpreted among some as meaning the soul personality has many homes.... the body is the mansion of the soul.

Also Scripture has a story of a chap who lays down and has a dream..... many spirit visions come and go..... and he rises and places four stones as a symbal.

"That story has been interpreted by some as a vision of past lives"

There are others biblical links..... but Pandora -

"Please get back in the box and stay there!"  LOL

A discussion on relationships and their effect on us can not be done without talking about "Love".

I wrote this a few years back.... I'll copy paste it here for further thought!

Four Levels of Love

The highest is the spiritual love that flows naturally from within. It is the deepest love anyone can experience. And it brings with it a gentle peace that is full of power. The more one is open to experience it- the more powerful it becomes and the more uplifting it is to ones being. Its power creates magic and big faces (smiles) with ease and grace. It flows through the soul in man. (Some call the super conscious mind) It gives the will power strength and the heart peace. It is eternal. JUST IS!

The next level is the emotional love. Emotional love is not unlike spiritual however the peace and strength it offers is shallow. It brings happiness but no true magic. It gives joy but without grace and without ecstasy. Harmony yes, but spontaneous MAGIC? NO. This level of love is of the subconscious mind and creates memories with this level of love re-experienced or felt upon recall. This love lasts for a lifetime.

The third level of love is the mental. It is of the will power. It is duty bound and difficult. To feel true happiness at this level of love is actually impossible because it is from the head… not the heart. Therefore not attached to the spirit in man. There can be contentment with this level of love since the will in man can find satisfaction in fulfilling duties. Satisfaction can bring peace to the mind but not the heart. This level of love is of the conscious mind. Memories are satisfying but never really felt from the heart as true joy… only satisfaction. The Will.

The lowest level of love is naturally the physical. Sex “without” a higher felt love is the lowest form of love, filled only with physical pleasure. Sex in the rain or snow or anywhere physically stimulating adds strength or power to the physical sensations. Invigorating? YES! Memorable? YES! Yet it is of the physical senses and is short lived after orgasm. BODY ONLY.

Naturally- sex with the addition of any of the HIGHER levels of Love is closer to magic, but true magical love does not require sex, “although it is a most divinely beautiful addition.”   MOST DIVINE!

In a true marriage from God, the emotional love two people experience is raised to the spiritual level…. Eternally.           (Magic will normally happen before sex happens or at least at the same time.)

Magic just happens, because it JUST IS.    The TWO SOULS UNITE AS ONE.

It is as eternal as heaven itself.    It brings a piece of heaven to earth.

Two people married at this level of love radiate a light together that touches all those in tune with their vibrations at all levels of love and life. Life will be hard, yet they wont be each other’s problem.   Truly this couple is “In Love”.

Added to the above it this truth. “Every person has the capacity to love at different levels.”  It is easy to explain this by an example of comparing ones capacity to love with a light bulb.

Love compared to a Light Bulb

1-     Spiritual     For the 300 “plus” watt bulbs

2-     Emotional   For the 100 – 300 watt bulbs

3-     Mental        For the 60 – 100 watt bulbs

4-     Physical      For the 25 – 60 watt bulbs

When a couple unite, and they are not compatible with the amount of Love they can give it is most ugly.

Typically this is the scenario

One party is capable of 300 watt plus easily. They (due to their giving nature) are attracted to a 25 watt person. They for some reason believe they will be able to show them a higher way to live. The 25 watt person is attracted to the 300 watt person, not because they are in love with the person; rather they are attracted to a love they do not know.

In this situation, the 300-watt person gives and gives… always giving second chances for mistakes made and constant forgiveness for lack of respect and appreciation shown. Eventually the 300-watt person burns out and has nothing more to give. They become disillusioned and pessimistic of finding a magical relationship… after all they say to themselves “ I have given so much why can’t they change and see”. Then they say… “Maybe I have simply not tried hard enough.”

Wrong!!!

Sadly they often go from one abusive relationship to another. That is if they do find the courage to leave the first one.

The 25-watt person, who is in love with LOVE, becomes nothing but a parasite to the 300-watt person and an endless cycle of unhappiness is sure to continue for the both of them.

Compare this to the light bulbs.

Place a 300 watt bulb in a room… add a 25 watt bulb and there will be NO DIFFERENCE…. But add a 300 watt with the 300 watt and you double the light given.

Add a 300- watt bulb to a 25-watt bulb in a room, and the 25 watt- bulb will be drowned out. The light from the 25 watt- bulb will be lost. But again add a 25 with a 25 and you will again double the light.

By this example it is easy to see why it is BEST for BOTH people to find another similar in their capacity to love.

Plus, if you are in a relationship that is not balanced in the capacity to love, simply END this type of relationship before one party burns. The other wont grow in this situation anyway so quit trying. “When the levels of love are so vastly different.” It will NEVER work, even if values and goals are the some! The capacity to love has to also be the same or it is not worth the effort.

Funny thing is, two 25- watt people together, by doubling their light will BOTH experience magic.  Why? Because they will “both” experience the brighter (double) love.

In conclusion, find another with the capacity to love at the same degree as you can. Respect and appreciation will be a two way street ON THE SAME LEVEL… thus neither party will “burn out”

True magic can happen, be it at a 25- watt level or a 300-watt level, when both people are THEIR TOGETHER. True magic will produce Peace, Joy, Laugher, and all aspects of the magical experience of truly being IN LOVE.

© Written by Neil Sperling     Port Dover Ontario - Canada

+0
7/30/2007 5:06:12 AM

Hello Zvonimir,

I come to "pay my debt".

You said "Scratching the surface of given thoughts it is not possible to see how deep they are!"

Just to add: one deeper look into one drop of the water above our palm  can spin us around ourselves. As here, at each point of our interest, we can make things as easy or as difficult. But we make them, or we interpret them. Then : WHO WE ARE?

I`d like to skip any discussion about our genetically inheritance.

About your next statement has Neil already discussed. I`ll put my opinion based on my spiritual practice.

Reincarnation EXSISTS. My (and not only my) insight about reincarnation is based on retrieving originally designed holographic records through which all history of life upon Earth is reveled. For more details you can visit http://www.ascendpress.org/ 

Previous interpretation of reincarnation "suffered" of luck of knowledge and too much will to manipulate.

At the end of the third page Joe Downing amazed me with his observation about freedom. Beside others, freedom requires our full responsibility. Other elements required to host freedom under our scalps or within our shoes are:

- to recast ourselves from slavery paradigm into unity based paradigm;

- to realize, through FORGIVENESS AND COMPASSION, all our ancestral karma which sometimes include our look behind up to 300.000 years ago!

- to retrieve all our power

- to retrieve all our knowledge and all lost tones of Creation

- to anchor biologically blueprint for self sustaining (photonic) biology etc...

Dear Zvonimir, I hope with this added information you will have more to think about. Please feel free to discuss on your way, it is really appreciated and can help us to come to some conclusions.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Branka

+0
7/30/2007 5:16:26 AM

Hello Monica!

I am so glad to see you here, thank you very much ! 

Your opinion is very interesting. Short and clear - BRAVO !

"Parents do not come with handbooks, and all humans make mistakes and errors.  We can choose to live our lives dwelling on the past, or we can choose to move forward with ambition."

So, we can conclude: ERRORS ARE CONSEQUENCES OF LUCK OF KNOWLEDGE.

Now I agree with Monica 100%.

I wish to see you coming back ... My favorite movie is "Marathon Runners Run Their Ultimate Circle"... Please, come and run with us!

Have a great day!

Branka

+0
7/30/2007 6:47:41 AM

Hello Anamaria,

I`d like to give Georgios one special thank you for pointing you here. And thank you for coming, for this valuable contribution and at last for accepting my invitation for friendship.

Georgios, Zvonimir, you and me - so close neighbors at one just amazing place, with more or less patriarchal social background and our over-ocean friends - with more advanced social accomplishment. Zvonimir was born (I guess so) as a Catholic. Greece, Serbia & Romania are mostly Orthodox.

We can speak about one God`s name, about one Holy book - as common points of  our experience , and about a lot of differences between us...

I don`t like to discuss each your statement now; I am sure further discussions will touch them. So I think it`s wise to be patiently , or if you prefer to keep our eyes on further posts.

Looking forward to enjoy your company, I wish you to have great day!

Branka

+0
7/30/2007 7:03:31 AM

Hello DaddyBill,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH - I WAS SURE YOU WILL BRING ME SUCH WONDERFUL CHOCHOLATE CAKE.

If I start to underline your statements, each your word will be underlined.

YOU REMINDED US OF ONE VERY IMPORTANT WORD that we have lost in passing : COMMUNION.

"Every single time that a molecule of one substance combines with a molecule of another substance the result is a new substance never before seen by man. A new substance that we feel obligated to dissect and understand. This is the communion of eternity."

I know you are rather giver than receiver... and if you look at my eyes you will see they are double in size ... looking for more cake! 

Many hugs and blessings to Ally, baby Savannah and her sister!

Heartily thank you,

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!