Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bruce Macomber

216 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: COMMUNION AS AN ADVANCED RELATIONSHIP
8/9/2007 2:44:37 PM
"Ancient Greek Philosophers had speak all about and those ideas were used by Apostle Paul to create the new religion"

You have no basis for such a claim.
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2007 2:46:54 PM
Hello Dimitra,

Nice to know you (may be nice is not the proper word here but the one come to me this moment)
I vary much agree with most of your post here, with respect of Religion and God.

According to some reincarnations theories, everything what happens to us has a very specific reason: where we are born, who are our parents, the persons we meet. Every each of them leaves their mark onto our lifes.

This "REINCARNATION" issue is discussable because in my opinion this too might be called in different ways according to religion or even science, but that's not the main subject here, so I leave it away.

Who made me the personality I am now? Most here say it was my family. Which one? You see, I grow up in two different families.

Who we are I think is somehow a sum of our choices, and not the sum of our experiences; our experiences are consequences of our choices, that is why I think what I've said earlier.

Your "life task" would have been the same, no matter which family would have you been living; the crossways we meet in our ways, depends on what we ought to learn. This is how we "stumble" into one relationship or another (I'm not talking here only about marriage, but all kind of relationships) Hm, I'm not sure if my English is good enough for this Subject?!
However, I very much hope you've got my point and I didn't managed to offend anyones feelings.
Usually I keep myself away of this kind of topics, but now I felt I have to share my thoughts with you.

Thank you for your touching life story and wish you the best from now one.

Another flowers image: (yellow_reflecting_flower) for MySpace from ZingerBug.com

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/10/2007 5:37:54 AM
Hello Anamaria,

Thank you for your post here. May be you are right about how my life would be. But we all make suggestions about it as no one knows what his life would be if he had chosen another path to it.

The original topic here is about Communion as an Advanced Relationship and Branca has done an excellent work, as most of our friends too. I don't like to take more space in this forum as there are a lot of friends who maybe want to post their opinions too.

Love,

Dimitra

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2007 6:01:18 AM
What a boring life would that be!

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2007 7:15:53 AM

Hello Dimitra, Anamaria and everyone,

Many thanks for your last posts. About reincarnation/rebirth, our past Karmas being dispensed with the present/future births either in the same family or like minded/gened families, going to hell/heaven to come back once again as living beings on earth or elsewhere in the Universe, according to our Good and Bad deeds of the Past/present actions etc., being discussed in detail in almost all the religions in detail, but of course, in different style/mythological stories/theories, to suit their own country of origin. You might notice that all must have one SOURCE AND THAT IS, WITHOUT ANY DOUBT, EMERGING FROM GOD. When the universal truths are written down or chanted as Mantras, since ages, verbally, by word of mouth, being passed on from generation to generation, for example in the SANSKRIT LANGUAGE, one of the olden Language of Human as well as Of GOD, they do have a transformed/translated/transcribed words with more inner meanings, with quite a lot of stories/historical facts of communities, Kingdoms attached to them, in different nations, when carried forward from one place/country to another place/country, by different incarnations of the Lord or prophets/sages.

For example, if you go through the following, you may find more answers to all our unanswered questions, as on todate;

Bible and reincarnation

Paul's teaching

Paul, in his epistles, teaches extensively about the nature of heaven. It would seem likely that had reincarnation been involved, he might have mentioned it. Indeed a strong argument against reincarnation is that in the whole of the Bible, only a tiny number of passages exist that could even remotely be interpreted as supporting it. Significant doctrines in Christianity are usually based on dozens or sometimes hundreds of passages

History of Canonical and extra-biblical writings

Gospel of Thomas

51. His disciples said to him, "When will the rest for the dead take place, and when will the new world come?"

He said to them, "What you are looking forward to has come, but you don't know it."

84. Jesus said, "When you see your likeness, you are happy. But when you see your images that came into being before you and that neither die nor become visible, how much you will have to bear!" (Patterson / Meyer)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_and_reincarnation

With Love and Peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!