Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: BE GRATEFUL FOR NOW, IT'S HERE TO ENJOY
8/3/2007 1:29:22 AM

Hello my friends,

You know what gets me going and Motivated To start my day off? It is not playing games or listening to things that serve no Purpose but i think If you are going to succeed in This Internet Marketing Game is that you must Stay FOCUSED!!!!

You say you want to earn money yet I see the opposite,

Get real your hurting your families by playing games and not becoming serious.

I have learned by FOCUSING I  do accomplish what I set out to do.

Start your day off by listening to Motivational and Inspirational Music while you work,I am not talking about from a Radio Station, punch into Google Inspirational music, listen to it, fill your soul with it.

Also start your day off reading some motivational or Inspirational Quotes.

Look them up on in google.

Heres some I like to start off with-

"Goals are Dreams with Deadlines."

-Diana Hunt-

"Stop The Habit of wishful thinking and start the Habit of thoughtful wishes."

-Mary mortin-

"The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their Dreams."

-Eleanor Roosavelt-

"Reach high for the Stars that lie hidden in your soul,

Dream deep, for every Dream precedes the goal."

-Pamela Starr-

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy.com

lazzeosangel@yahoo.com

253 277 1238

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2007 2:04:03 AM

Wow Kathy,

That was to the point.

I cannot disagree with you when it comes to business online. The rejection and the focus are really important parts of building business and the tools you mention are essential,

However, and this is a first,

I have to disagree with you.

I believe that we need to establish in our lives a point NOW where we are thankful for what we have NOW.

Whatever goals we set can always be altered but you can't alter NOW.

Using your model exclusively, if we do achieve whatever we aimed for WE WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED.

Whilst doing what you suggest Kathy, take time for something trivial, make someone laugh. You know Kathy that there is a shortage of laughter in many lives.

I have huge respect for your teaching, your example and techniques and have to find time to ask your advice about business, BUT, for me the time is not quite right. Factors in my life are controlling some of my actions and I have to remove those blockages. Until I do, and after, I am going to remain a fun loving, people loving and interactive person who is serious about his financial future AND HAPPY with NOW.

SMILE.

Love and respect Kathy,

Roger 

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2007 9:41:19 AM
Hi Roger, I have also been thinking of how we lose the ability to enjoy what is around us. If you move a picture to a different room, with different light and see it from a different angle, it can look so different. If a favorite item is put away out of sight for a short time it has new appeal when brought back out again. Getting more is not always the answer but appreciating what we have for the moment. SOOOO--oo Roger, don't be tearing out walls to put in more windows. Enjoy what you have !!
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2007 11:02:35 AM

Hi Roger, and Mary and Kathy too!

Roger, I agree that we have lost the ability to be grateful for the now.  I have found that by being grateful for Now, for what I have, where I ma, what is happening in my life, that I then have the aability to focus on the goals.  When I am 100% goal focused, I look at where I am versus where I need to be instead of be oh so grateful for where I am!!

While focus is a key to the final achievement of a goal, total ficus doesn't allow the freedom of stopping and smelling the roses, remembering when, rearranging the port furniture, or just taking notice of something new and different and becoming appreciative of it. 

Blessings

Judy

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2007 6:10:50 PM

My friends Judy and Mary,

Thank you for your thoughts.

Everyone thinks from a different position, we see things from different perspectives but some things remain constant.

Our eyes are amazingly versatile and we sometimes forget just how much we can see at once.

As a hypnotherapist I am trained to observe my client with perifferal vision. It would not, for example, be gentlemanly or polite to stare at a lady client's chest during hypnosis, however, I need to monitor changes in breathing patterns so I use my perifferal vision.

Gertrude Jekyl the famous Edwardian garden designer suffered from short-sightedness but this very fact made her, not only studyt plants closely, but, the blurred effect that she saw when viewing an arrangement of colours in a planting scheme enhanced her feeling for blending colours gently.

Try cutting out a frame from a piece of cardboard, make the hole about notepad size (A4 or foolscap or similar) then walk into your garden or neighbourhood, hold it in front of you and see a part of what you normally see but framed. See how many beautiful arrangements and separate pictures go to make up your normal picture.

Now is here to enjoy. Lets see how many other ways there are to do this.

Our goals and focus are no different, they have many parts that make the whole. Miss some parts and the thing becomes incomplete.

Have a great day.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!