Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: BE GRATEFUL FOR NOW, IT'S HERE TO ENJOY
8/2/2007 10:29:05 AM

Hi Judy and Mary,

It is good to realise that change can be really pleasant.

We become so much creatures of comfort that we forget the things that we chose for specific reasons.

Yesterday, I realised that ,whilst in the supermarket, it was years since I bought and enjoyed honey.

I bought myself a jar of orange blossom honey and ooooooooooh very nice.

If, on VERY RARE times, I find myself bored I pick up my address book and look to see who I've forgotten to contact. Then I renew an aqaintance, great feeling of acheivement.

Go for it, dare to be different,

Roger

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2007 11:27:08 AM
Hey there Roger, You just reminded me I downsized to a mobile home, picking this location because the reservoir is a half bock away. It would be possible to walk around (about 2 miles) or just go sit by the waters edge and watch the ducks, swans and other water fowl. The sunrise over the water and a quiet evening stroll would just fit the bill. I could even try some fishing from the shore. So sorry to report, it sounded good and then I forgot that was why I moved here. Prabably 3 complete trips around the reservoir, 10 partial short trips, and NO fishing have been completed yet. If only we did what we intend to do. How do we lose purpose so quickly. Maybe 8 weeks absence from home would count as an excuse????
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2007 4:42:17 PM

Mary,

My suggestion.

Find a plant/shrub that would look real good near the reservoir, walk half-way around  and find a spot to plant it. You will now have to go back and check every so often. Take some pictures and see how much it grows.

Great to see you here, you're very welcome.

Roger

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2007 4:45:26 PM
Wow what a great idea. No one but me will know where the miystery plant came from. I have other idea for enjoying a new scene. Create new spaces in your home. No matter how small just moving a few inches or putting out new decorations gives one a new scene.
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2007 8:18:08 PM

Hi Mary and Roger!

Mary, your summer sounds glorious and I remember how you were looking forward to it. 

How about scratching up the soil and throwing in some wild flower seeds?  You could really change the view!

Blessings , you two!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!