Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: OMG What if I'm doing this all wrong!
7/30/2007 7:32:12 PM
Hi Steve,

Thanks for your comments. I've heard that about your mind expanding and I know mine will never return to its other size. Change and growth push us forward. Of late my questions are more to do with how I push even further outside that comfort zone. What things do I need to do , that I have never done before, but if I did do them, would really put we out their over the abysis with only faith alone to keep me air borne.

Ilook forward to hearing from you again.

Nick
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/30/2007 8:29:27 PM

Hi Nick!! 

That is quite a response to Steve!!  I want to be around when you figure out what that is - what you have never done before, but if you do would put you out over the abyss so that that faith alone would keep you airborn.

I remember when posting in a forum here on Adland was crawling out on a skinny branck for me. I used to have a business coach who would keep pushing me to set goals, then bigger ones.  There were times when I would write the goals down on a goal card, it would be something I really really wanted, and felt it worthy of being a goal, I just couldn't figure out how I was going to meet it.

I haven't gotten to the point where I climb out on the twigs yet!!! That would take the same kind of faith that will keep you airborn.  I can't even say that all of the goals I have set have been met - and probably because the branches I am on are far too sturdy!!  I will also admit that some of the goals that are still on the list have evoloved , or totally been removed and replaced.

And, the point, you ask?  It's OK to change your mind.  it's Ok for us to even second guess what we are doing, what we want to do, and where we are going.  Perhaps we shall discover that our minds have indeed expanded - let's hope they have.  Then let's hope that they won't go back to what they were.  We just have to keep moving forward.

Hope I mad sense - i know what I meant to get across, just not so sure I have accomplished it. 

Blessings, Nic!

Judy

+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/30/2007 9:05:57 PM
Hi Judy,

You like that sentense I see. I am thinking of things like doing some sort of public speaking on inspiration to students, running a course on goal setting, uh book signings(book has to be written yet), go on local TV to promte my Quote page, that sort of thing.

I am sorry to tell you that if your mind has expanded, that's it, it won't be shrinking back down. No way. You'll just have to keep on going.

Climbing out on even solid branches can get tricky, you still need faith just to stay put.

Thanks for all your feedback and support.

The photo's arrived to day.

Oh and thanks for joining List Grow and Prosper. My new e-book that goes with it should be posted by tomorrow, so don't download the old one.

The Sunshine Guy,

Nick
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2007 9:05:01 AM

Hi Nick,

I was glad to see you received the photos!!  You picked a beauty for today!!!

I will look forward to the ebook tomorrow. 

To comment - Yes there was a time when even the solid branches were very scary - that was lack of faith in me, I admit.  But now that the mind has started to expand and there is much more faith than there used to be - the sky is the limit! 

That's too bad that the swelling won't go down - ever - no way.  So ok, I will keep going and growing!

I love the list of things you plan to do!!  What a bunch of skinny branches you have there - and you will keep us posted here I hope!!!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!