Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Money

36 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: OMG What if I'm doing this all wrong!
7/27/2007 1:02:14 PM

Nick;
I don't know what I can add but I know the minute you start "second-guessing" yourself you've lost the battle. If you're still at a regular JOB or not YOU know when to make the move. Look to the future but attend to today's business as you think about what you want to do. If you're going to short the morgage or food money to get out of the 9 to 5 then maybe you'd better stay for awhile. I got a surprise to day; I had mentioned how much I'd like to have to money so I could go to the farmer's market for some fresh veggies and whatnot. My dear hubby said take 20 and go, you need the time and chance to spend. So on the way home from the dr's office I decided to take the 20 and get some extra washing do. When we got home there was a check for 600 so now I can do both and not short any one or any thing.
I just thought I'd stick that in to show that things work out even when you think that they couldn't get worse
Judy
Thanx again Judy
+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/27/2007 10:40:26 PM
Hi Joe,

Thank you for all your comments and taking time to read all the post. I am glad you shared some of your story with me, cause now I feel I know you better today. It is great to be part of a community that is so willing to share and help.

I have to say, I am a fanatical reader, and I read all the time. Reading helps me make connections in my brain that I might not other wise have made. One book can lead you to a surprising discovery, another will bring an inner vision, yet another is just a fun read. I have wandered all over the world and back and forth in time and into the future.

Today I started my day out alittle differently than recently. Thanks everyone for all the coaching. I look at my purpose now and not my job.

I have never for a minute contemplated giving up. I know about perservering in the face of all things to get thought to that goal.

I know I am on the right path because my heart tells me I am. I am doing what I love.

Yesterday, thinking out loud, I questioned how I was viewing my job, and that was good, because I really was looking at it in the wrong light.

I think some people think you should not question your path, but I think you need to question in order to make sure you stay your course and that you do not stray off onto paths that lead nowhere.

I have faith in the end result, I just want to check myself and be sure that my direction is headed for the mountain and not the valley.

Nick

Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/27/2007 10:44:39 PM
Hi Judy,

Thanks for your comments and your magically story about money. I have no doubt I will get where I am going. I wasn't really second guessing I was really asking out loud (it say if you don't know, ask in the Secret) I wasn't sure I was thinking of my job in the way that would attract me out of it or into more of it. I realized I was on the wrong end on that one. Now I am reformed and have changed my mind about the whole subject thanks to everyones input.

Nick
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/27/2007 10:50:22 PM
Hi Judy S.

Love your response to Joe's post. and I think it is a good a place as any for me to sum up also.

We are all works in progress, and that progress can get bumpy from time to time. That's why the vision is alway out there to lure you on through the rough bits.

Even yesterday as I sat contemplating my life, I had a revelation about how the divine spark is everywhere, if for a breath you tarry, and open your eyes to what is really in the world and not what you THINK is in the world.

I love you all for your divine inspiration and for being such wonderful friends.

Nick
+0
7/27/2007 11:34:57 PM

Hi Nick,

I found your forum late last night and was to tired to write what I was truly thinking after reading your forum post. So , I made sure I saved it to come back today.

You know, I read somewhere when your mind expands it can never go back to its former size.(something like that)

I think when we question new ways of thinking or feeling, its like we learned to much to fast and are old ways want us to go back to are old ways of thinking but, in the end we know the new ways are what we want.

Thanks, for showing me I am not the only one in this place of transition from ordinary ways of living to where we were meant to be.

I'll be back,

Steve

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!