Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: OMG What if I'm doing this all wrong!
7/26/2007 8:52:52 PM

Hello Nick:

There are those around you every day you who will tell you that you will not succeed in what you choose as your business venture and or career. It is most important to your success to pay them no mind. Had I listened to the nay sayers as I ventured forth within my career as Broadcaster and Radio/TV hosts, I'd be sitting around today with a good case of the " what if's ".

In my offering of AMI'S Little Blue Book, there are numerous chapters that deal with how to enact your passion for success. Likewise, I offer you within those pages a myriad of ways to combat those who would try to talk you out of your life goals; your dreams.

I would also note here that prayer is now and has always been a huge part of what I consider to be a needed element within one's journey toward success. That time when you can be still in mind body and spirit. That time when you reflect on the day and see clearly the path you seek to be on; where success awaits you.

By seeing the task already completed is another exercise I can offer you. This works much better than focusing on the voices of others telling you why what you need to accomplish wont happen or why it wont work.

To close, you are (we all are)worthy and deserving of all that is good in this world-this life. You just need to stand with and be with those who will lift you up an work as hard as you do to assist your success goals.

Always in friendship,

Joe Buccheri

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2007 9:05:55 PM
Hi,
If you can see it, you can do it. It does work.
AMI'S Little Blue Book  can really help you along your way.
Nan
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2007 9:12:02 PM
Hi Nick, i've read your post and no your not in dispare like my Jerky Partner/Brother Joe might think, i also wrote this for him as well.

“But Jesus immediately said to them: "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid.” (Matthew 14:27 NIV)

Across the breadth of the Bible, God consistently sends the message, “Do not be afraid, for I am with you.”

The Bible reveals that God knows we tend toward fear, particularly as we respond to uncertainty and change. Yet the Bible also reveals that God is the only thing in this world – or out of it – that is certain and unchanging.

Is it possible we have more faith in our fear than we do in God?

No matter how complex life becomes, it still comes down to the basic choice. Will we place our confidence in the All-Powerful, Supreme Being and Sole Authority of the Universe or will we place greater confidence in our fears?

Although the choice is black-or-white basic, God knows it’s not simple. It involves a challenging stretch, and that’s why God continually reminds us, “Fear not, for I am with you.”

God is clear that our abilities, our resources – even a belief in the myth of luck – will not be what strengthens us for the journey. (Philippians 4:13) We fear we can’t do the things God calls us to do, and we fear that God will not protect us or provide for us – and so we choose to fear, embracing the unholy lie that our circumstances are bigger than the One True God.

And we place our faith in God on the altar of our own perceptions, as opposed to placing our perceptions on the altar of unflinching faith.

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/26/2007 9:28:52 PM
Hi Roger,

Thank you.

I am one of the happiest people I know.

I do use affirmations everyday...hummm, that gives me an idea.

I think when we grow and change things tend to shake loose. As I was doing Tool to Life, one of the things we expect is "The Bump" . This happens at a certain point in the course. All the changes you create brings about a reaction from the reactive mind, that says, "hey wait a minute, you're not allow to change." Bump. But by the time the bump hits ,you have a way to overcome it.

I think I am hitting one of those bumps. My mission is clearer to me than ever before. I know where I am going and what I want to do.( I spent a long time in my life not knowing that.)

I am pushing out of another comfort zone, and things get a little tight for awhile.

Bye the way, I am the best Nick in the house.

Thank you for all your words of wisdom and encouragement.

As for the thing on time: when you recognize a truth, ( I have no time because I am obsessing about time, and therefore attracting less time) the truth general sets you free of that condition.

I have to say by productivity after the walk, tripled.

Nick

Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/26/2007 9:47:33 PM
Hi Judy,

Thanks for your inspiration. And for the answer about my question of attracting yourself out a a job.

When I go for my walk in the woods, with my two dogs, I get to really connect to "The Source."

For instance as I was sitting resting before the hike back, I noticed sunlight coming through the trees. At first my eyes were attracted to the bright splashes of sunlight which lit up the foliage with a sort of green-golden aura that can't help but bring that connection close. But the more I looked around at  the under growth the more smaller spots of sunlight I began to detect. The more I detected the more I found until it seemed the whole forest floor was bathed in that special sunlight.

As I got up and started back, I suddenly had the thought that I was probably thinking backward about my jog. By separating that job from my goals and mission statement, I realized I had probably been perpetuating it.

I have to stop separating it out as if it was something that really didn't belong to me.

Does that sound strange? I hope not.

I thought by talking about that in a forum might spark others who might be doing the same thing.

I keep thinking of an email line for a Internet program that goes something like this "Fire your Boss....."

Now I think it should really say,

"Hire your Boss..."

thanks Judy as always you help put things in perspective.

Nick

Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!