Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: OMG What if I'm doing this all wrong!
7/26/2007 7:57:31 PM

Oh My Nick, do I relate to your topic - so many things - a big can of worms, so to speak.

First let me answer in part by getting to your last question first: What is the best way to attract yourself out of a job into the world of your dreams.?

I believe a simple answer to start attracting yourself TO the job and life you do want.  I write it down EVERY DAY!!  " I am so happy and grateful that I am NOW : whatever it is you DO want. 

On  that same note, I often have to stop asking myself what I am doing wrong and start going over all the things I am doing RIGHT. What am I grateful for today?  I chose my attitude this morning, and sometimes I make a bad choice and partway through the day I have to choose to change that choice and turn the day around!! 

Joe gave you a place or two to start - I love his answer.  And, though I did not hear despair or desparation in your post, I did catch a bit of frustration.  I am always looking for more time.  So, when I am behind and write the list of things that still need to be done, I go back over all the things I DID accomplish and that God for the time he gave me to get those things done.  

I will stop for now so I can catch up on what others are posting!!  I love your Beautiful Summer Morning  - it's an inspiration and a blessing to me EVERY DAY!!

I look forward to your articles and books and I think you have a terrific forum started here!!

BIG HUG !!

Judy

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2007 7:58:55 PM

I FORGOT - Do you think you could rename the title of this forum??  Let us all help you do that!!!

Hugs again!

Judy

+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/26/2007 8:17:49 PM
Hi Judy,

I'll answer all the rest in a moment, but renaming the forum is a good idea. I didn't feel it really fit with the rest of the topics. Any suggestions? This is fun.

Nick
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/26/2007 8:35:44 PM
Hello Helen,

And welcome back on line.

There is a quote I can remember by who that "you can't solve a problem with the same mind that created it." You have to thing differently. That is what The Law of Attraction is all about. Change the way you think about something and you change the out come.

When we talk about "job" we often use a very narrow definition. I realize I need to think of my job as my mission statement, and incorporate that into everything I do.

I wish you every success.

Nick
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2007 8:42:16 PM

I am sure we can get some CREATIVE suggestions.  Put a positive spin on thing:

• OMG What if I AM doing it right
  • The REALITY of the LAW of ATTRACTION just hit me

I want the creative people to address this - when I'm fresh tomorrow some better ideas will come. 

We need to change our thinking from the negative - the wrong - to the positive - the right!!  That's what the law of attraction is all about.  I am changing old habits the same as you. 

I am expecting more time, more money and more of everything I want to come in conjunction with the actions I am taking, and I am ready to receive them.  That is not what the habits of old would say and changing habits takes practice and diligence.

Come on everyone - Nick needs a new title for this forum!!  Get creative!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!