Menu

Re: Ninety-nine percent of failures come from people....
7/22/2005 11:40:10 PM
HI Bogdan, What a great quote and it is the absolute truth! Thanks for sharing it with us! Marilyn L. Ali
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

New Reply
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/23/2005 2:02:52 AM
Hi Bogdan. Very True. I am Not Proud to Admit it, But I have been Guilty of this and I know that Many Are. I recently Have announced in one of My Forums that I was going to take a Mental and Physical Break from the Internet. Mainly Because of some Health Issues but Also because of Depression and Dissapointment. I was Being Honest about My Intentions But at the Same Time I was Trying to Run Away from My Failures. I snapped out of it Mainly Because of Some Great Forums Here at Adlandpro about Being Positive and so I have Slowed down a Little and I Cannot Seem to Let Adlandpro Go, even Though it was Just going to be a Break. I have changed my Thoughts and Try to Stay Positive and Working on being More Focused. I am Having Some Health Issues, But One of the things that I have Learned is Being Here at Adlandpro, Helps me Stay Focused on Other Things and Helps Me Stay More Positive. I Thank You for Your Wonderful Thoughts and Quotes that You Share with us. You Are a Great Inspiration to us All and Thank You for this Wonderful Community that You have Created for us. Sincerely, Shelly Hargis
New Reply
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/23/2005 2:41:07 AM
Hello Bogdan, thanks for the invitation.I agree fully,I do add this,people that physically DO Rather than just verbally talk about it,make up the 1%. If I ever succeed in both business and in life I will be just what my good father said I would be...just an everyday run of the mill sort of guy,LOL oh and he threw in being a dad is all the payment needed. I just couldn't be a failure to my kids,so I would also end up winning in the end.Failures are caused not given from giving in to pressure and I do feel exactly the same as each one of you. But a failure that's not jeffrey OBrien he is a winner and that's the bottom line.Failure well if god is my witness he shall be that judge. Have a super day Bogdan. regards jeffrey OBrien
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!