Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Ninety-nine percent of failures come from people....
7/21/2005 3:34:42 PM
So true Bogdan.
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/21/2005 3:53:26 PM
Bogdan, you've inspired me to amplify the the 7 Effects of Highly Habitual People (that make excuses) [title reversed on purpose] 1. Lack of vision 2. Lack of strategy to attain the vision 3. Lack of planning to implement the strategy to attain the vision 4. Lack of execution of the plan to implement the strategy to attain the vision 5. Failure to achieve ... see above 6. Anger about the failure...see above 7. Excuses about the anger and the failure to...see above LOL
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/21/2005 5:33:13 PM
The key word repeated over and over again on Greer's list is the word "lack." Our society programs us with many layers of "lack" at a young age. Part of the personal growth process is unlearning these habits of lack and limitation. As from the quote yesterday, this one is about blaming and making excuses. Both are the actions of someone avoiding the uncomfortable situation of looking within. Make it a great day (literally),
+0
Bob
Bob Needham

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/21/2005 6:23:06 PM
Good quote Bogdan, People with losing attitudes say things like, "I can’t do it." "It won’t work." "It’s not my job." "Life owes me." People with winning attitudes say, "I can do it." "Let’s give it a try." "I’ll be glad to help." "I owe it to others." And what we say habitually shapes how we think and act. Bob
+0
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/21/2005 6:26:12 PM
Hello Bogdan, There is a quote, You can't make money and excuses at the same time. Thanks for the invite. Success to all,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!