Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Compassion or Business?
7/14/2007 7:05:12 AM
Thanks for the very kind words Bill.  It means a lot as you did not have to do this.

Relationships will ALWAYS be an important part of life, on or off the interent.  Wise words also Judy.

Best wishes

Andrew
Red Hot Opportunities!! This is probably the most exciting online opportunity the world has ever seen... http://www.uvme.biz/winningways Simply the Best! http://www.thesmarterwaytoplay.com/g.asp?m=winningways
+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/23/2007 6:11:35 PM

Bill,   I love to read people's hearts, and also speak from my own.  I guess Bill sometimes we do feel like we are being perceived in a not so true light, and whether we really are or are just feeling that ourselves, it's seems that there are nice people here who jump right in, if you speak up, and recognize what you're feeling, and try to encourage you.  What's nicer than that?  What's greater than feeling somebody cares to hear you or can hear you and has a mind to take the time to add some "Life" to your heart?  I guess the only thing better is Giving....Life to someone else....there's a greater blessing in giving, right?  So, if you were feeling down in any way, by giving your heart, heart was given back to you.  I suppose it is true sometimes that anyone can perceive any of us mistakingly; I'm sure it happens in this world all the time; and when I try to think of how to not ever let that happen, the best answer I can think of is something that came to my mind once....We can only truly know someone if we "see" them through eyes of Love.  Yes, Judy, it would be worth hearing from some more.                                                
       Keep on sharing your heart Bill, the best things really are invisible....like the life and joy that grows and spreads when people open doors to each other.

Kim & Phil
                                                                       brotherskeepers.ws

+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/23/2007 6:17:08 PM
Sorry Andrew....for calling you Bill....we call it "sometimers" here....and I seem to have it alot of times  
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2007 7:55:44 PM

Hi Andrew,

I just stopped to read Kim's post and see what else what happening.

Kim, you and I are not friends yet, so I just sent you an invitation.  I look forward to meeiting you again.

Andrew, we have to get the word out about this forum.  Adland is a home away from home and my friends here are like an extended family.  I just got bombarded with personal mesages that were ads and I am feeling SPAMMED.

There was a time when one a day ws an annoyance, now it seems I get several every day. There ought to be a training on sending personal messages that give the newbies the scoop!!

OK, enough from me!!

Later!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!