Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Compassion or Business?
7/11/2007 4:29:28 AM
Dear Friends, I feel the need to write this message to you all. I have been very quite here for many months now, and the reason is health issues that continue to blight my efforts. As many of you will have seen recently I have been promoting EVO, for which I do not apologize, as opportunities like this are very rare in any area of life, on or off line and it would be silly not to let the world know! These efforts are difficult for me and I wish I could do more, especially when it comes to being involved in forums and looking at other members offers. All this takes effort and time, the time I have, the effort is the problem. There are, I guess, others in my position and I feel that the danger is that a lot of members will ‘see’ people differently to how they really are. The danger is that people disappear and then re-appear and most will never know why! Folk might think, “look at him/her they only post when they want us to see their next latest, greatest offer”. In truth, we all feel that what we are promoting is something worthwhile, or we would not bother. And we feel that the more ‘friends’ we have here the better it will be for promoting our opportunities. We might miss out on building relationships though! When I am around AdlandPro I do look at other members offers, if there is an interest for me, and I will join if I feel that I can justify doing so! In the ‘real world’ our friends know and understand us and can help and support us. In my church community here in Coventry (UK) people know me and are wonderfully supportive and non-judgmental. I belong to a Baptist church and it is like having a large extended loving family. AdlandPro is probably the nearest we will ever get to achieving a ‘family’ online and I do hope that any of us can come back here at anytime and slot back in. I am lucky as I have said earlier with the support that I get in my community. I wonder how many there are here at AdlandPro who do not have that local support and their lives can be very lonely without this wonderful media called the internet. I do hope that this makes sense and that it will provoke thoughts and comments from other members. My very best wishes to you all.
Red Hot Opportunities!! This is probably the most exciting online opportunity the world has ever seen... http://www.uvme.biz/winningways Simply the Best! http://www.thesmarterwaytoplay.com/g.asp?m=winningways
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Compassion or Business?
7/11/2007 9:38:02 AM

Hi Andrew!

I applaud your post.  You have written it very well and conveyed your situation and your thought provoking comments wonderfully.

AdlandPro, and my friends here, are my internet family.  I, like you, am extremely fortunate to have a a local Church family and many friends with whom to socialize, support and look to for support when needed.

I am in complete understanding of not being available or well enough to post in all the forums or be present at all times.  I work a full time job and there are days, sometimes a few at a time, when I have not time for it at all.  Adland is what it is!! It is names "ADLAND" because it is a place for us to promote and advertises our businesses and opportunities, so you should not feel badly about using it in that way - that's what it is here for. 

Again, I applaud you. Your health issues obviously make doing what you do do a bit difficult to say the least.  Do what you can, and use Adland the way you feel is best for you. 

As long as you are not spamming existing discussion forums, or sending out private messages that are really ads for your opportunity, you will be treated with the respect you deserve.  When you can, participating in a couple of forums will help you get credibility among some of your friends.  Forums are a great way to get to know who your friends are, earn trust and eventually business partners.

I think this forum could lead to some pretty interesting discussion, and I thank you for putting it out there for us!!

All the best!

Judy

+0
7/11/2007 2:59:17 PM
Judy, thanks for a lovely response.
Red Hot Opportunities!! This is probably the most exciting online opportunity the world has ever seen... http://www.uvme.biz/winningways Simply the Best! http://www.thesmarterwaytoplay.com/g.asp?m=winningways
+0
7/13/2007 8:28:50 PM

Hello Andrew

You have brought up an interesting topic. I too at times seem to lose that" personal touch with people". I couldn't count the times when someone showed up on one of my forums and expressed their genuine interest in the topic. Sometimes they are already calling me their Friend after one post.Then it happens. The Hype, The Ad, the sales pitch. Then you never hear from them again except for a forum invite now and then for the next " opportunity of a lifetime"

Andrew, I remember several times when you have come to my forums and expressed your thoughts. You were always very respectful and curtious and your opinions were well thought out. I actually felt like we had become friends to whatever degree the internet would allow on short notice. You did not pretend to be a friend and then try to pitch me. This happens so much in networking it is almost disgusting. I have pretty much ignored all those who do not seem genuine to me. You are not one of those people as is supported by the fact that I am here, posting in your forum. You my Friend, are a man with class and dignity and those are your best marketing tools. LOL

I will say this about Adlandpro though. When it comes time for prayers and moral support, Adlandpro is full of compassion. So, I guess we have to take the compassionate minded along with the compensatory minded and find a balance we are comfortable with.

Best wishes to you A 

Baby Kaleb, we send you our love,our prayers and our healing light. 
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/729254/2/ShowThread.aspx                     

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

Stop Illegal IImmigration

Visit the Billallys Pub network at:

http://pub-network.ryze.com

ndrew, in health and in wealth. You will be in my thoughts and prayers for both.

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2007 9:00:11 PM

Hi Andrew,

THANK YOU!!  You have a great topic here and I love Bill's response as well.  I think compassion, passion and success all go hand in hand.  I would like to see some more comments on this forum. 

have a great day!!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!