Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Arts Exhibitions at Adland #15
7/15/2007 6:30:25 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks you all very much for visiting my angel exhibition and I am really happy you enjoyed it. At least now you will know what I mean when I say I am up to my elbows in paint!

With the exhibition and the TV film work - it has been an exciting few weeks and  I have to admit that there are worse ways of working! lol. 

We are now spending our  summer preparing Christmas nativity sets - which is quite a strange feeling - with the sun beating down on our heads as we work.

Thanks again and look forward to seeing at the next exhibition which features......Sorry you'll  have to wait for the notification.lol

Love
Jenny

+0
7/30/2007 12:24:49 PM

Jenny, as always I am astounded and awed by your God inspired gifts of artwork.  Your angels are so beautiful and I know you just love making each one.  Thank you for sharing.  Here is one for you but it is not so gracious or ceramic:

Read her poem here:

An Angel for You

Sara

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/30/2007 12:32:25 PM
Hi Sara

Thanks for the beautful comments.  Yes I  do love painting the angels - it would be difficult not to!

And thanks for the beaitful angel and the beautiful poem from your site!!

Take Care
Jenny

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2007 2:19:31 PM

Dear Jenny,

I'm so sorry for being late to your Exhibition.  Your angels are wonderful and you have presented them beautifully ... thank you!

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!