Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Arts Exhibitions at Adland #15
6/26/2007 10:08:18 AM
GREAT ANGELS AND NATIVES.

I know those so well now, and I do recommend all to take a close look in to Jenny`s Website. Nicer angels and natives will not be found any place.

CONGRATS for being highlighted here Jenny.

Hugs to the lovely Team

from

Arild
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/26/2007 5:50:25 PM

Hello Rose and Jenny ...

If I don't post my life will not be worth living heheheheheh

I love your angels ... I'm just waiting for you to get your a** in gear and send them to me :-)) ... oh sorry ... forgot ... collection on arrival only ... there goes the excess baggage allowance then ....

On closer inspection ... no wonder the language is .... **** .... at times ... I mean I knew there was detail in them ... but didn't realise quite how much !!!  I feel like I have painted them with you sometimes!!! :-))

Huggers and Pampers 

V. x

+0
Joanne Martell

205 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/26/2007 9:01:26 PM

Thank you Rose, for featuring our wonderful friend, Jenny!

I am blessed to have Jenny as a real angel in my life, and you couldn't have chosen a better exhibitor for this forum.

Jenny's angels are as beautiful as her heart is!

Blessings my wonderful friend,

Joanne ^j^

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2007 9:33:35 PM

Dear Jenny,

Your art is simply exquisite and the level of beauty is only second to that of the great masters of the Renaissance. It’s hard to imagine how realized you must feel in creating such figurines. Really, they possess an inherent quality of bringing heaven to earth!

I have tried to choose a favorite figure or set for a full hour without being able to, so delectable they all are... and I could spend hours viewing the catalogue at your website without deciding on one.

Thank you for producing such master work and for bringing it into our reach, and thank Rose and Venerina for allowing us to appreciate this wonderful exhibition.

With profound respect and appreciation,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Chris Agostarola

979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/27/2007 5:17:53 PM

Hi Jenny,

Beautiful, Beautiful work you do!

Chris

Chris Agostarola LunaWolf's Mystical Essence http://lunawolfsmysticalessence.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=71 FREE TO JOIN!!! Watkins www.watkinsonline.com rep#380993 to join : http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=CA4792
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!