Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Arts Exhibitions at Adland #15
7/2/2007 9:39:30 PM

Hi Jenn... I jut fell in love with the pair of bookend cherubs!!! .... they are wonderful... is that price in Euros? LOL.... it will be awhile to save up the equivalent and then time it to the best exhange rate!! ....

Myspace Comment: Angel 05 

Congrats on being featured here in Adland's  Art Exhibition

Rose and Venerina

Myspace Comment: Thanks, Thank You 06 for all you do here at Adland!!

Beth

+0
7/9/2007 10:57:01 AM

YOU AMAZED ME - THANK YOU!

Sincerely,

Branka

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2007 3:18:34 PM

Hello Jenny, Rose, & Venerina,

Thank You all for this wonderful Exhibition and Special Thanks for showcasing our Talented Friend Jenny and her Beautiful Angels.

Although I have enjoyed all of the Exhibitions you all have worked so hard to bring to us, I have to admit that this is probably my Favorite.  You see, I have always had a Special Place in my Heart for Angels, and I firmly believe that They are always with us to Protect and Comfort us.

Thank You Jenny, for sharing you Gift from God with us, and may your Success continue to grow.

God Bless You All,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/15/2007 3:47:25 PM

OMG!  This is fabulous!  Thank you Rose, and dear dear Jenny........I am so sorry that it has taken me two weeks to get here.  I very much apologize to you both!

But my heart is right.........late or not, I kept my promise and never ever lost the invitation!  LOL

Your exhibit is ABSOLUTELY EXQUISITE and I just got lost in all the glory of the angels and the two web site links.  Of course, I can be considered Angel Lady #2........no talent, but just my LOVE for angels  :-)

I so admire your talent Jenny, and I loved reading your story!  I love your description of 3 yards to the studio!   And, congratulations on the national tv show!  You are now going to be our FAMOUS ANGEL LADY!

Thank you for such a wonderful experience, and one day soon........I am going to bless you with a big order I promise!   Again, please forgive me for being so late.

Love and hugs,  Jill

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!