Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Intruducing me and my work online - Share yours as well
6/19/2007 5:39:15 PM

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the invitation. To find out more about me please read my bio in the POTW forum. I am very grateful to have been selected as POTW for this week. What an honor. There is only one business for me. Most people who go through the steps at my site decide that it is just too good to pass up. I invite you to go through the information. There is nothing else that compares. I have researched many hundreds of programs over the past 13 years.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.

Bring your dreams out of retirement.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0
Re: Introducing me and my work on line - Share yours as well
6/19/2007 5:51:28 PM

Hi Robert,

Thank you for the invite, I'm new on this site. I'm sure I will enjoy networking with everyone. I only went to the airport in Germany on a stop over to Greece. I was very impressed and was saddened that I didn't have more time in your beautiful country.

I'm with Mentoring For Free so if any one has questions or problems I'm here to help. I guess my job will be pretty easy because it sounds like everyone is working in 5 Pillar Company. Congrats to you all. Talk soon.

Loraine Kilpatrick

Holiday, FL

Mentoring For Free

http://llk.mentoringforfree.com

To your Success, Loraine
+0
Joe
Joe Goldner

301 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/19/2007 8:28:55 PM

Affordable Customized Business Design & Illustration

Hello Everyone,

I'm Ritty in the City, logo, graphic, website designer with over 30 plus years experience, creating unique design and illustration throughout the business community.

Illustrator of “The Botany Bunch” children’s book, receiving acclamations for recognizing the need for our children’s education, awareness and growth for their future, www.rittyinthecity.com/ - grand gala icon.

While you’re visiting Ritty in the City review the other icons for generous design samples.

LOGO SERVICES
-You owe it to yourself and your employees to get a professionally designed custom logo that’s unique to your company and that no one else can use. According to the Graphic Artists Guild you'll pay $500 to $2,000 for a corporate logo at a traditional design firm. You can get a custom-made company logo from me for only $100 to $500. And since logos websites, and illustrations are what I specialize in, you'll get a higher quality logo / website / illustration design at an Affordable Price.

INTERNET SERVICES
- Web Design and Development, Consulting, Domain Name Registration, Email, Merchant Account Setup, Meta Tag Generation, Photo Editing, Site infrastructure, Search Engine Submissions, Website Marketing and Promotion, Web hosting, Website Maintenance, Website Redesign, Online Marketing, Site Analysis, 24/7 Online Support.

GRAPHIC SERVICES
- Graphic Design and Layout, Banners, Logo Design, Ad Design, Book Illustration Design, Auto Mural Design & Illustration, Brochure Design, Business Cards, Calendars, Catalog Layout, CD & Album Cover Design, Flyer, High Illustration, Invitations, Mailers, Newsletter, Photo Manipulation, Photo Editing, Photo Restoration, Postcards, Poster Design, Promotional Pamphlets.

MARKETING & PROMOTING SERVICES

- Publishing plans can cost a great deal of money. Not that there isn't a tremendous savings over Television or Radio advertisement. You can only hope the right audience reads your one time printed ad. Now there is hope to take your business to the next level and join the growing interest on the exciting World Wide Web. For the price of a few printed advertisements, you will receive maximum exposure, for one whole year. That's an incredible savings! 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, right in your customers home. That's where they feel very comfortable when viewing your products, and planning their next purchase.

Great sales material can bring excitement, interest and vibrancy to your business as well as increased revenue.

If you have any questions please fill free to email me at graphicdesign@rittyinthecity.com

Have a great day!

Joe Goldner COO Ritty In The City http://www.rittyinthecity.com jmgconsultants@bellsouth.net
+0
Robert Coaster

581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/20/2007 4:53:21 PM

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the invite to your forum. I've found the most effective way of marketing my business has been networking & assisting people. Wishing you success!

Bob

+0
Allan Auguste

3 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/20/2007 7:28:50 PM

Hello Robert,

Thank you for inviting me to participate in your Forum. This is a subject that is very close to my heart. I started working on the internet in 1997 looking not just for something that I could make money from, but something that would give ma an opportunity to help other people to enjoy a better life.

My search took me to many different programs, and although I was never one who fell for the "get rich quick" schemes, I did end up spending thousands of dollars, and wasting a lot of valuable time. At age 81 time is not a commodity that I can afford to waste.

However, in January 2003 I received an email from a fellow marketer in Florida with whom I had exchanged many emails and general information. At one time when my wife was in the hospital, she started a prayer wheel for her, which ended up overtaxing my computer with emails from all over the world. She was an astronomer and had friends all over the world so they were all sending us prayers and good wishes., even recipies, and medicines. That's when I began to really see the power of this industry.

Anyway my friend who was 80 years old at the time, has since passed on, but she put me in touch with a young man in New Hampshire who was doing a prelaunch for a company that was about to launch the first VIDEO EMAIL program.  After reading all the info, and doing a little research on the company etc. I joined them when they launched in June 2003. It has been one of the best decisions I have ever made in my 81 years. 

The company's motto- "CHANGING LIVES-CONNECTING PEOPLE" is not an idle one. They literally do change peoples' lives every day. The concept is awesome. Bring STREAMING MEDIA TECHNOLOGY to the masses. Technology which was once only available to the Fortne 500 companies because of its enormous cost, is now available to everyone who owns a computer.

Imagine a family in New York City whose grandparents live in Germany (Or anywhere else) who can go to a computer click to open an email message and instead of having to read text, gets a VIDEO message from the family in New York. Imagine the excitement of seeing and hearing their loved ones. I could just see them calling all the neighbours on the phone to invite them to come over to witness this happening.  That's what we do. and it is happening all over the world.

The rewards are two-fold. You make people happy by bringing families together in a format never seen before, and you can make a ton of money doing so. Forrester Research an Independent Internet Research company has predicted that by the end of 2008 Streaming Media over the internet will be the standard medium for internet communications for business and pleasure. It's already happening, and it is growing fast.

Just go to:- http://www.helloworld.com/theview  Click on the "Watch HelloTV" button, and click to see WHO's ON NOW!. 

Go to:- http://www.vmdirect.com/theview   to see what all the excitement is about. Robert click on the German Flag to see why we're so excited.

I'll end my thread with a personal experience I had on May 19, 2007.  I went into my HelloWorld account to see if I could find any information as to the WORLD CUP of CRICKET which at the time was being held on the Island of St. Lucia in the Caribbean (That's were I was born). Much to my surprize, I saw a button under Who's on now" which had the LOGO for the match. I opened it up, and a gentleman from the BBC was doing a live radio broadcast using our Hello World product. At the bottom of the screen is a small box for interactive participation. The announcer asked anyone who wanted to be recognized to just enter their name and a brief message. I entered my name Allan Auguste, and I wrote that I am a native son of St.Lucia now residing in the New Jersey, USA, and enjoying listening to the live broadcast of the match from my home. That was awesome. I knew then that I was in the right place at the right time in history for what is about to take place.

The best part of our product is that no one has to stop what they are doing. This only enhances and helps grow your business to a level not previously attainable.

Allan Auguste 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!