Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Friends
7/13/2007 7:13:36 AM

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the invite.

Are you really you? Are you sure? Lee the FTC says that 9,000,000 people each year have their Identity stolen. They go on to say that, on average, people spend 600 hours trying to restore their identities. The average cost to restore your identity is, conservatively, $1500.

Lee, true stories of Identity Theft - One gentleman went to refinance his home and found out he had mortgages he didn't know about ~ Identity Theft. Another lady was stopped while driving and arrested... the charge? Check forgery! She had to go to court and the charges were eventually dropped BUT NOT her arrest record ~ Identity Theft. Another applied for a job and found out she already worked there ~ Identity Theft.

Everyone is vulnerable. We can do everything in our power to protect ourselves from this Crime of the Century but we can not guarantee our identity will not be stolen. This year my wife found out she bought a 46" Plasma TV from a Sam's Club in Houston, TX (we live in Massachusetts). I have received 7 letters in the last 2 years informing me my information was contained in a database that was compromised, lost in transit, on a stolen laptop etc.

I joined PrePaid Legal and immediately purchased their IDENTITY THEFT SHIELD. Why PrePaid Legal? Their plan offers Restoration of Identity while the vast majority out there just reimburse you your costs BUT... YOU do all the legwork. The best part? My wife and I are both covered under 1 plan that costs us less than 43¢ per day. Those pennies ensure the experts are working for US. We are not out there alone and that's comforting to know, isn't it?

Click here ==> It's MY Identity, Not Yours!

Blessings to you

Doug Dawes

I've Recently Discovered the Secrets to Making Money on the Internet & Enjoy Sharing With My Friends
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: Capitalize on the Digital Age
7/13/2007 8:37:23 AM

Hi Vel & Doug,

Thank you my new friends for sharing your offers and services  with our friends. Have a  great day , God speed :-) Lee 

+0
7/16/2007 11:51:07 AM

Greetings Lee,

Thanks for the invite, we can never have too many friends to network with.  I research everything as the internet is a moving target, and you blink and you can miss the opportunity of a lifetime.

Good luck to all, Mike

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
7/16/2007 1:30:49 PM

Hi Mike,

Always welcome ,I agree the internet is a super highway and always creating new ramps and as a business owner it takes a lot of time to make sure daily to stay on the express and off the exit lanes lol  Thank you for stopping in my friend have a awesome week :-) Lee

+0
Re: Friends
7/23/2007 10:24:12 AM
Hi Lee, Thanks for the invitation. I took some time to look through your profile; very impressive! Congrats on your achievements. I'm involved with Anything Left Handed which offers a huge range of Left Handed products, lots of information and FREE newsletters. The original lefthanded shop since 1968. I also have a forum thread (see my sig line) for lefties, so everyone feel free to go read and post!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!