Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Friends
6/18/2007 1:24:26 PM

Hi Friends ,

I would like to Thank all my new friends for honoring me with the opportunity to join your Adland families of friends and tell you a little about what I do ,

“My Main Business “ I’m Founder/Partner Owner of

JOELEEs WHOLESALE Features Unique Decorative & Personal Gift Items For

All ! our .net domain “on and off line” . this is my baby J

I also have designed and continue to add to

JOELEEs Wholesale Services  our .com domain to offer our net workers, friends, customers and visitors a line of Free Interactive Publishing , Advertising, Social Networking, Ecards, Arcade and more.

I would like to know about yours please share with us here what your main Hobby or Business adventure is .Also if you need any help please feel free to give a shout out I will do my best to help . I look forward to knowing you  :-) Lee

+0
Vessie Hartzog

732 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Friends
6/18/2007 1:58:49 PM
Hi Lee,

Thank you for being my friend and thank you for asking.

Have a very successful week!!!

With ITV Ventures™ you're connected to hundreds of thousands of consumers through the millions of dollars being spent on proven T.V. shows promoting the products and services you sell. No other home based opportunity can route live calls from successful infomercials directly to you in the comfort of your home.

You can go to my website , click on Shows and learn more....

Vessie

+0
6/18/2007 2:11:51 PM

Hi Lee,

I was honored to add you as a friend.Thank you for the invite.I have 2 girls one 21 and the other is 5.My 5 year old is adopted she is really my great niece.I live in Tennessee and I work at home.I never got the chance with my oldest daughter to stay at home with her.I think God I got to do this with my 5 year old.

I am with The Womens Dream Team which is a group of Empowering women that help other women like ourselves to be able to work at home and spend more time with their children and families and still make a income.I love what I do because it gives me a chance to help someone else while helping myself.We offer a long line of natrual and organic supplies.For everything in the home.We make a healther home and a healther world with no toxics.If anyone would like more info call me at

931-364-4650 nights and 931-364-7098 days or even email me

becky_ragsdale@yahoo.com

http://www.womensdreamteam.com/cgi-bin/team.cgi?id=be19598&action=show

Becky

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
6/18/2007 3:15:44 PM

Hi Vessie,

Pleasure is mine ,Your ITV Ventures sounds very exciting I wish you the best in your success and I will list your offer and all our friends goods and services in our gather here on our .com  Thank you for sharing with us , :-) Lee  

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!