Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: THE FLYING RHINO LANDS IN NEW MEXICO
6/8/2007 1:00:08 PM

HI JOE , MY GOOD FRIEND, DO YOU HAVE ANY RHINO JERKY. Smile   CONGRATULATIONS

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2007 1:01:02 PM

You Know Joe D...... I am only here for YOU!!

LOL....;-) This is the same thing at the stores... you can buy that jerky that is loaded with everything you wouldn't cook with OR you can buy our Jerky Direct jerky.  Be SMART!!!! Smiley

Eat Jerky!!!!!

Sell Jerky!!!!!

Jerky,,,Jerky,,,Jerky!!!!

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2007 1:04:11 PM
Howdy TGAMM Team!

That is a pretty cool bodyguard!  Yes, we are having a good time eher (hicup).  Hey, here is one for the bodybards....

A drunk walks into a bar and says to the bartender, "Drinks for all on me. That is including you, bartender."

The bartender follows the man's order and says, "That will be $42.50 please."

The drunk says he has no money, and the bartender slaps him around and throws him out.

The next night, the same drunk comes in and orders a drink for everyone in the bar including the bartender. Again, the bartender follows the drunk's instructions and the drunk says he has no money. So the bartender slaps him around and throws him out.

On the third night he comes in, the drunk orders drinks for everyone except the bartender.

The bartender says, "What, no drink for me?"

"Oh, no. You get violent when you drink."

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2007 1:11:57 PM

Judy,

Here is another one for you.... No one else can laugh at it, it is just for you... Okay?

A motorcycle patrolman was rushed to the hospital with an inflamed appendix.

The doctors operated and advised him that all was well. However, the patrolman kept feeling something pulling at the hairs on his chest.

Worried that it might be a second surgery the doctors hadn't told him about, he finally got enough energy to pull his hospital gown down enough so he could look at what was making him so uncomfortable.

Taped firmly across his hairy chest were three wide strips of adhesive tape, the kind that doesn't come off easily. Written in large black letters was the sentence.

"Get well quick..... from the nurse you gave a ticket to last week."

I... can't... stand... it...  HELP!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2007 1:15:50 PM
Hellloooooo Rina!

Thank you for coming back!  I have been having some fun visiting all my favorite funnies....  And you just gave me an idea for another really bad one.....

This old lady went to a doctor's office and told him that she has bad gas, but you can't smell it or hear it. So the doctor gives her two pills and tells her take them and come back tomorrow.

She came back and said that you can't hear the gas but now you can smell it. Then the doctor says, "Good now we can work on your hearing."

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!