Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: THE FLYING RHINO LANDS IN NEW MEXICO
6/8/2007 10:38:48 AM

Hello Joe and Everyone here...

Great to see you all making such good use of this forum and in lifting up the spirits of our ALP community.

Team TGAMM

The Flying Rhino's Body Guard

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2007 11:12:01 AM
Hellloooooooo Pauline!

You are great because you are you and I too am exquisitely pleased to be friends with you.  Believe me, the honor of having you as a friend is OURS!  Thank you for the smile, the hug and the... nudge to get over to POTW and vote!  :)

Since you luv me, this one is for you....

We went to the movie the other night.

I sat in an aisle seat as I usually do, because it feels a little roomier. Just as the feature was about to start, a baby boomer from the center of the row got up and started working her way out.

"Excuse me, sorry, oops, excuse me, pardon me, gotta hurry, oops, excuse me."

By the time she got to me, I was trying to look around her and I was a little impatient, so I said, "Couldn't you have done this a little earlier"?

"No!!" she said in a loud whisper. "The 'Turn Off Your Cell Phone, Please' message just flashed up on the screen and mine is out in the car."

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2007 11:21:56 AM
Hello Judy!

Aha, we got you laughing BEFORE you could write anything.  Awesome!  I just love making you smile... I bet everyone will agree with me that it is a beautiful smile and we love to see it ALL the time.  Thanks for finding my picture... that is me on Monday.  :)  Just wondering, how many hummingbird wings would it take to get a Rhino to fly?

Since you are proud to call me your friend, you get this special one posted in your honor....  this one is going to have you ROTFL

One day a duck walked up to the counter inside a convenience store.

The duck said to the clerk "Got any grapes."

"No" replied the store clerk. The duck smiled and walked out of the door.

A little while later the duck returned and asked, "Got any grapes?"

The clerk replied "No! I already told you 15 minutes ago, I don't have any grapes!" The duck smiled and once again walked out of the store.

Ten minutes later,the duck returned and asked once again "Got any grapes?"

The irate clerk yelled, "No! We didn't have any, we don't have any, and were not going to have any. If you come back in here again I'll nail your webbed feet to the floor!" The duck smiled and walked out of the store.

Later during the day, the duck returned to the store and asked the clerk "Got any nails?"

The clerk said "NO!"

The duck replied, "Good! Got any grapes?"

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2007 11:35:00 AM

OMG - you were RIGHT - you usually are!!

Sorry, I just can't help it!!!!!!

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2007 11:56:55 AM
Hello again my dear Joe Downing,
Phhhheeewwwwiiiiittttttt...... I just had to drop by and see how you were doing and I am glad you are enjoying every moment of this.

Thanks for your post, you are such a sweet man and yes, we truly have good crazy laughs together and you know what, it truly cracked me up.  Here's a sample of my laughter and laughing:
   Belly Laugh  ROTFL 

Now, excuse me..... too much laughing has caused me to have gas..... Embarrassing Bubbles oppppsssss, sorry, i should have saved this for my lonely time... ah well, tooooo laaaatttttteeeee

Love ya, Rina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!