Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE FLYING RHINO LANDS IN NEW MEXICO
6/8/2007 11:57:59 AM
Hi Branka,

Believe it or not, I am speechless.  I do not know what to say.  However, I do want to jump up and down and twirl and dance a jig or two because yes, I am very satisfied at having a friend like you.  You are very much a bright shining star in my circle of friends. 

I might add before you can read another funny, the only talent that I have is to be able to smile when others don't...

"Would you mind telling me, Doctor," Bob asked ...

... "how you detect a mental deficiency in somebody who appears completely normal?"

"Nothing is easier," he replied. "You ask him a simple question which everyone should answer with no trouble. If he hesitates, that puts you on the track."

"What sort of question?"

"Well, you might ask him, 'Captain Cook made three trips around the world and died during one of them. Which one?'

Bob thought for a moment, and then said with a nervous laugh, "You wouldn't happen to have another example would you? I must confess I don't know much about history."

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2007 12:07:27 PM
Geketa!!!!!

I am so glad to see you back!  We have missed seeing your happy face all over.  HEY!! What's so funny about me?  Oh, you mean't the jokes. :)  Whew!!!! 

Since you think I'm funny, wonderful, great, the best, most handsome, fantastic guy, smartest... oh, that isn't what you said?  I'm sorry, my backspace key quit working..... Anyway, this one is for you!!!!

A husband and wife were going away for a long weekend.

They made sure the parrot's cage was well watered and seeded and there was enough food left outside for their cat, because if they left her inside, she would try to get at the bird.

The taxi they were taking to the airport arrived, and as they left the house with their luggage the cat streaked inside.

"Darn," said the man, "you wait for me, I won't be a minute." He went back in, chased the cat around the family room before it headed up the stairs to the bedroom.

His wife got in the taxi and noticed the driver was a rather unsavoury looking character, so rather than let him know the house was going to be empty for a few days, she said "My husband won't be a minute, he's just seeing that his elderly mother is comfortable."

A few minutes later he got into the taxi and said "I had to push her out from under the bed with a coat hanger. Well, her claws are so sharp I finally had to wrap a towel around her before throwing her into the backyard."

The taxi driver ran into a parked car.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2007 12:28:07 PM
Hey Sam,

Thanks for dropping by.  Your picture made me think about something that happened the other day.  When I go shopping with my wife, I usually get bored.  She can't get me to participate too much other than push the cart around.  Everytime she ends up in the dressing room.  Well you know for some silly reason, the stores place lingerie right by the dressing rooms AND then they place a big bold sign that says NO LINGERING (we live in NM).  So, I get nervous BECAUSE of the sign of course and end up a few sections over at the fishing stuff.  Yep, seeing your picture makes me want to go fishing really bad. 

Here's to the brotherhood of fishermen....

One recent Sunday, a young boy arrived to his Sunday school class late. His teacher knew that the boy was usually very prompt and asked him if anything was wrong.

The boy replied no, that he was going to go fishing, but that his dad told him that he needed to go to church instead. The teacher was very impressed and asked the boy if his father had explained to him why it was more important to go to church rather than to go fishing.

To which the boy replied, "Yes, ma'am, he did. My dad said that he didn't have enough bait for both of us."

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2007 12:50:29 PM
Hi ya Kathleen,

I don't know if I deserve anything, but what I really want is a  great big WHAMMY!.  I haven't had one in such a long time, I'm lost in all of these other forums.  HELP!  I need a WHAMMY!  Hey, were there any groups called the Rhinos?  Hmmmm....

To having a fantastic weekend AND getting a post from you AND because I know you are working on a WHAMMY! for me AND... because this is funny, this one is for YOU... :)

What do you get when you cross and elephant and a rhino?
Elephino!

No, this is the one....

A guy walks into a bar with a small dog. The bartender says, "Get out of here with that dog!"

The guy says, "But this isn't just any dog... this dog can play the piano!"

The bartender replies, "Well, if he can play that piano, you both can stay... and have a drink on the house!"

So the guy sits the dog on the piano stool, and the dog starts playing. Ragtime, Mozart... and the bartender and patrons are enjoying the music.

Suddenly a bigger dog runs in, grabs the small dog by the scruff of the neck, and drags him out. The bartender asks the guy, "What was that all about?"

The guy replies, "Oh, that was his mother. She wanted him to be a doctor."

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2007 12:57:24 PM
Hey Sharon,

Since you liked my Jerky ad, you get another funny....

A customer at Green's Gourmet Grocery marveled at the proprietor's quick wit and intelligence.

"Tell me, Green, what makes you so smart?"

"I wouldn't share my secret with just anyone," Green replies, lowering his voice so the other shoppers won't hear. "But since you're a good and faithful customer, I'll let you in on it. Fish heads. You eat enough of them, you'll be positively brilliant."

"You sell them here?" the customer asks.

"Only $5 each," says Green.

The customer buys three. A week later, he's back in the store complaining that the fish heads were disgusting and he isn't any smarter.

"You didn't eat enough," says Green. The customer goes home with 20 more fish heads. Two weeks later, he's back and this time he's really angry.

"Hey, Green," he says, "You're selling me fish heads for $5 apiece when I can buy the whole fish for $3. You're ripping me off!"

"You see?" says Green. "You're smarter already."
This is the same thing at the stores... you can buy that jerky that is loaded with everything you wouldn't cook with OR you can buy our Jerky Direct jerky.  Be SMART!!!!  :)

+0