Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: THE FLYING RHINO LANDS IN NEW MEXICO
6/8/2007 5:41:57 PM

HI Joe & TGAMM Team,

What an excellent choice for the Rhino Award this week!

****CONGRATULATIONS JOE DOWNING****

ON WINNING THIS WEEK'S RHINO AWARD!!! YIPPEE!

Well Joe, you are definitely very deserving of any honor or recognition you get. You are such a great guy and friend to soooo many here. You do so much for the Community as well...I do not know how you keep up to tell you the truth. I am very happy for you.

Enjoy your week in the Spotlight!

God Bless You,

Love, Marilyn

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2007 5:59:23 PM
Helloooooooooo NAN!

I see you have a party geared up for tonight over at TGAMM!  That is going to be wonderful!!!!  Okay... I have a secret to share with you... don't tell anyone... it's true, I have a destiny radio thingee on ALL of my computers... so that I can listen to TGAMM anywhere I'm puting.

Well, here is one for those who can't keep a secret... :)

A man walked up to a little old lady rocking in a chair on her porch.

"I couldn't help noticing how happy you look," he said. "What's your secret for a long happy life?"

"I smoke three packs of cigarettes a day," she said. "I also do a gramme of charlie a day, a spliff every night, a case of whiskey a week, eat junk food, and never exercise, and do pills on the weekend."

"That's amazing," said the man, "how old are you?"

"Twenty-four."
Ooops! :)
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2007 6:29:14 PM
Bjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj!

Are you recovered yet from your POTW?  I hope you never recover... meaning... I hope you always feel the elation from all those delightful exchange of messages with all your friends. 

Now, since you brought up being 'lovable', then maybe we should have something about a considerate loving guy....

The man told his doctor that he wasn't able to do all the things around the house that he used to do.

When the examination was complete, he said, "Now, Doc, I can take it. Tell me in plain English what's wrong with me."

"Well, in plain English," the doctor replied, "You're just a plain old lazy fart."

"Thank You." said the man. "Now give me the medical term, so I can tell my wife!"
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2007 6:36:51 PM

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics 

....Congratulations Joe....

this is an amazing honor that you've been awarded!

Beth

+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/8/2007 7:35:45 PM

Hi Joe,

Congratulations Joe on the award. You definitely deserve it. Never forget how awesome you are!

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.

The cause of disease? Nutritional dificiences, toxic emotions and environmental toxins. We have the solution to all of these.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!