Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: THE FLYING RHINO LANDS IN NEW MEXICO
6/8/2007 9:25:42 PM
Hi Joe :) I had to come back and see what you have been doing with your forum! LOL!!! yeah you did it! You really are a Super guy and always bring a smile to everyone you meet!!!! Congratulations again, I'm so lucky to have you as a friend! and yes hugs, lol!

I couldnt think of a better pic to post!

Sorry, I just can't help it!!!!!!

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2007 10:40:52 AM
Hi Joe!
It's so nice seeing you here this week.
WOW...Rhiny is a long way from home, you'll have to make sure he eats plenty of southwestern jerky this week and drinks plenty of water too!!
You know what this means...
LOOK OUT BELOW!!!!
Have a very pleasant week...Steven.
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2007 11:36:02 AM
Hey Mary,

Sorry that I didn't get to your post this weekend, but I figured we had this entire week.  Right?  Since you agree and are forgiving (is that foresight or what?)... I just had to lay this one on you.....

A Photographer for a news company was assigned to cover southern California's wildfires last year. He wanted pictures of the heroic work the firefighters were doing as they battled the blazes.

When the photographer arrived on the scene, he realized that the smoke was so thick it would seriously impede, or even make impossible, his getting good photographs from the ground level. He requested permission from his boss to rent a plane and take photos from the air.

His request was approved and he used his cell phone to call the local county airport to charter a flight. He was told a single engine plane would be waiting for him at the airport.

Arriving at the airfield, he spotted a plane warming up outside a hanger. He jumped in with his bag, slammed the door shut, and shouted, "Let's go".

The pilot taxied out, swung the plane into the wind and roared down the runway. Once in the air, the photographer instructed the pilot, "Fly Over the valley and make two or three low passes so I can take some pictures of the fires on the hillsides."

"Why?" asked the pilot.

"Because I'm a photographer for a very important news company," he responded. "And I need to get some close-up shots."

The pilot was strangely silent for a moment, finally he stammered, "So, what you're telling me, is you're NOT my flight instructor???"

Yikes!!!!!!!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2007 11:47:19 AM
Hi Marilyn,

I always think the same of you... how does she keep up with it all?  You must be amazing, because you do.  :)  I sure do enjoy your Parade of Stars.

By the way, I hope you haven't heard this one before...

While visiting his brother and his family, a young man was surprised to find Lee, his young nephew, helping them bake cup cakes. After they were done, his sister-in-law allowed him to put the icing on. When he had finished, he brought them to the table for their approval.

"The cup cakes look beautiful, Lee," his father said. "How did you get them iced so evenly?":

The young boy replied, "I licked them!"

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!