Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: One Child At A Time
3/19/2008 4:39:50 PM

You can MAKE A DIFFERENCE too!

These children, Joan & Jude have also benefited by the 6% of Corporate profits that go to the One-Child-At-A-Time Program.

Jude

Joan Ayebazibwe

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2008 4:44:25 PM

Together, We Can Change the World!

6% of My Power Mall profits and the more than 114,000 MPM members are proving that!  Meet Angel & Christine who have benefited by the vision and caring of so many.

Angel

AngelPlease note ... Christine's photo has Angel's name on it

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2008 4:48:04 PM

When a person such as the My Power Mall founder, Ginny has a vision MAGIC HAPPENS!

Meet Daisy & Teo.  Just another two children who have benefited from the magic of Ginny's vision and the MPM members who share it with her!

Teo

Daisy

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2008 4:57:43 PM
Hello Terry!
HAPPY EASTER

Thank you for all the nice messageson MAKING A DIFFERNCE.

Today is hung upon wood (cross)

Click on the small pictures

Greek Orginal Version

Arabic Version
(Excellent performance)

You will find more here
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2008 5:12:51 PM

I give my Thanks and Gratitude everyday for having the privilege of living in a country such as Canada.  To have been born and raised here is a gift that I cherish.

Through My Power Mall, I have the ability and the opportunity to do a small part in Making A Difference. 

I call my Power Mall Shamrocks & Hearts.  I see it as a little bit of luck and a whole lot of love! 

My husband calls his Merv's Miracle Mall ... when you know what our vision is you understand whats behind the names.

Together, We Can Make A Difference ... Together, We Can Change the World!

Emanuel Lukwago

Emanuel

Emanuel Lukwago is a sprite 7-year-old who lives in the small village of Bugonzi. He lives with his mother and two sisters. Emanuel’s father died seven years ago from AIDS. His mother and two sisters work as diggers from sunrise to sunset for meager wages. Digging is one of the lowest ranking jobs in Uganda. It is back-breaking work with a hand crafted shovel and is one of the few jobs women can get. Digging is usually for pit latrines, banana plantations, fire pits or graves. Payment for 10 hours of digging is usually 40-60 cents. (This is considered good money in Uganda as a well paid construction worker would get about $4 for same time of work.)

Three years ago, Emanuel was chosen to be part of the GCCI project. Because of this, he is the lucky one of the family who gets to attend school. Emanuel enjoys learning the basics of reading and English.

Emanuel’s day begins by walking the mile to school. After school he returns home to tend to his chicken which is part of the GCCI animal project. The chicken will provide fresh eggs for the family while Emanuel learns the responsibilities of caring for the animal. Since his mother and sisters are gone until after dark, Emanuel is home alone until their return. When they arrive home, a small meal of posho (similar to porridge or mush) will be prepared and shared between them.

Emanuel has been chosen to be part of the SIFA Africa Choir that will be touring the United States from April to September 2008. The choir will be performing to raise money for orphans like themselves whose parents have died from the AIDS pandemic in Uganda.

Although Emanuel is shy is front of others, he loves to sing. And once the music begins, all fear disappears and his contagious smile and energy engulf the room.

Glory Children's City International (GCCI) is a group of more than 30 people who joined together in 2005 to make life better for a group of orphans in Masaka, Uganda. All of the officers and board members are volunteers. Administrative supplies, time, and all items needed for the GCCI project are donated by the board and other members. This is a program where 100% of the funding and resources go directly to the children.

Every purchase made on MY POWER MALL helps us feed, clothe and provide schooling for Emanuel.

We may not be able to help every child,

but together we can help

One-Child-At-A-Time.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!