Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Hi from a Forum Newbie
4/23/2007 11:15:05 PM

Sandy

Great reply ...LOL

I'm from Port Dover - Friday 13th Capital of North America!

Yip - I'm Single - and happy LOL.....

Kids are growing up - youngest 17 - oldest 20 - both on their own - the youngest moved out of her mothers and still has a year of school left - ...

Thats enough info for forum - want to know more bout me - we'll email more - wanna do lunch? --- it will have to wait a bit as I am so dog gone busy for the next couple months it would make your head spin being around me.... unless you are cooking - I'll make lunch sooner :-) after all - "girls just wanna have fun" takes two!

Love Light and Laughter

+0
4/24/2007 12:07:48 AM

PORT DOVER...oh...my...God...! Home of the Friday the thirteenth! You can't see me...but I am doin the wave, buddy! So is every biker enthusiast that I know! My lap top, "Aruba", is used to me drooling over a lotta things...but she just isn't prepared for my salvitating over the celery bread at Port Dover...LOL

Heeee...yeah....let's do lunch....and yes , I'm cooking...I'm on trial 302 of celery bread...wanna be my guinea pig...pigglet...this lil piggy went to market...LOL!

So...um...yeah...while my busy head is spinning around your busy head...I'll still cook...and I don't make that offer lightly...I think you hit a soft spot (damn you) but I think you have a sense of humor that compliments mine. (maybe that's not a good thing) . But on that cheery note, buddy, let's use our extreme powers for good...not evil!!!!

Big smiles and hugs, Sandy

Sandy Green
+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/24/2007 12:10:53 AM

Hey Sandy, Hi Newbie! :)

I remember very well how it feels to be a novice. Some people feel lost, some take valium :) I felt like I was watching this variable life staying behind a glass :) I kept watching and figured it out what buttons I should click to break this glass :)

When I started participating in community life I realized that one should have at least 48 hours in a day to read posts -- not all of them, but those that are interesting.

I could notice that you are a kind of person who does not give up. I love one Russian fairy-tale about two frogs. They got into pots full of milk and started struggling to survive. First one gave up and drowned, the other one did not give up, it churned out butter and survived. I think, I am like the one that survived :)

I like your motto.

As for my business, I adore it, and I have many reasons to love it. One of them is that the King is tamed and we have him to serve us :) I mean the King of Fruits Durian which gives people feeling of wellbeing, gives a boost of energy, helps to build muscles... You will not need valium with Durian Fusion, as it increases serotonin level :) 

It's a great introduction of yourself, I enjoy it. I sent you the invitation to become friends and will appreciate if you accept it.

Best wishes,

Natalya

Have The King To Serve You!
DURIAN

www.durianwealth.com   
Ask Me!

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/natafromneways/
natafromneways@adlandpro.com
www.ineways.com/covina

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/24/2007 5:31:21 AM

Hey Sandy,

Your'e my kind of chick.You let it all hang out.You are yourself even on the first date!I love it.Thank's for the invite,I like hanging out at the beachhouse.I live in SUNNY  Boca Raton FL.But guess what? I am a Native New Yorker.{Born in Da' Bronx} Fugetaboutit! I am Married ,sorry--I have 2 grown kid's and one beautifull Grand Daughter "Rachel" who is 6 mos. old and as cute as a button.I came down here to retire.I owned a large paper Co. in The Big Apple. Anyway I got board,lost some money,was a lousy golfer,so I got into Network Marketing.It has it's share of joy and laughter.But mostly it's fun,especially when you are doing good.Enough of the boring stuff.I don't want to be long winded.Just came by to say high and welcome.I never saw a forum like this,Fantastic Idea Sandy,You came up with a winner.

Good Luck,

Marty Bromberg

www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/18/2007 5:49:00 PM

Cheers to you my friend!

Have a GREAT longt weekend!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!