Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hi from a Forum Newbie
4/23/2007 8:58:19 PM
How do we do it? (without valium, LOL) I'm going to keep my first message short and sweet...not cause I don't have opinions...geez...do I have opinions, but I don't wanna freak you out on our first tete-a-te...(holy french spelling, batman!) I'm just dabbling my big toe in this new forum stuff and I really can't wait to hear the responses. I am a "cybe-junkie", LOL...but do actually find a pretty go od balnce between computer (her name is Aruba) and home and family. What is my forum about? ....Just sharing....how do we all do it? We work, we investigate income opportunities, we'd all love to work from home and make a cazillion dollars...we flit...we flounder...we chalk up amazing hours of searches, investigations....we're "outta control"!!! So lets just take a minute, focus, relax...and chat. If nothing else, maybe this forum will help us all just "chill" a lil! I'm prepared to tell you all everything about me....NEXT TIME! For now...I want to hear all about you. Do ya know...every problem I've had in the past...I sit down and write a letter...sometimes tearful...sometimes mean...sometimes down right begging....Heeee....and then I never send it!!! But, geez to I feel better after!!! (Cept maybe needing a lil nap...baring one's soul is exhausting)!!! So, people talk to me, vent at me, unload on me...CAUSE I'M GONNA DO THE SAME TO YOU SOONER OR LATER!!! There's nothing you can do to me that will hurt me except IGNORE me. Sincerely, Sandy Green p.s. if you really need a private friend, find me at adventure3@hotmail.com
Sandy Green
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Hi from a Forum Newbie
4/23/2007 9:14:58 PM

Sandy

One Ontario based Canuk to another - Nice to see you got your big toe wet and got your forum up and started --- :-)

Sandy's Beach House eh! - Great Forum name - I went and put on my cut off and grabed my towel before I logged onto your page.....

I wish you nothing but blue skies ahead!

When you are in the Party mood- Drop by my party page!

http://party.clubyeah.com/doverblue

Cheers!

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/23/2007 10:13:57 PM
Hi Sandy,

thanks for the invite, coooool idea this is !

I see we do have something in common, you write letters, I have my lil' diary.. to cry into, or maybe laugh sometimes too !!! but you know what ?? ever since I came to Adland, I dont seem to write much in my diary  now-a-days...have all the friends I need to unload on ehhehheehhee Im glad we are friends, feel free to come by and say 'hi' anytime.

Have a great day

warm hugs

Pauline R

INTEGRITY IS THE MOST DESIRED, DEMANDED, AND RESPECTED QUALITY OF LEADERSHIP

ADLAND PRAYER CELL
BIZZYBLOGZ
WEALTHSOLUTIONS
AD$URF ALL$TAR TEAM

+0
4/23/2007 10:18:44 PM

You big ol' adorable ape!!! Cutoffs, eh....! (Heeee...thats Canadian for get real!) LOL...loved your response. I think this "Newbie's" goin' to the moon! Now...pardon the newbie thing...but what exactly is a "party page"?  geez...I conjure up alotta things....HAHAHA!

So, King Kong...talk to me, where are you from exactly, you lil Canuck...what do you do...are you happy...are you married (there's an oximoron, heeee)...kids...what.....axe murderer...(kidding)...too much CSI!!!!

Business aside...."Girls Just Wanna Have Fu-un"...great name for a song....oops...already been done!

Heeee....sorry, I'm giddy...never had a response to a forum before....I will settle down by next message, I promise.

It was great chatting with you....cyber-visit more later....sincerely, Sandy 

Sandy Green
+0
4/23/2007 10:27:05 PM

Awwww.....Pauline....I  feel the warm hugs. And that's sooooo kewl....I always end my letter to friends with smiles and warm hugs.

Heeee...Pauline, by the time my "lil diary" reached encyclopedia dimentions...I knew I was in deep sh___, um....trouble, LOL.

I really thank you for your invite to come by and unload...upload....just load....and, hey....babe...I'm here for the exact same thing!!!!

Heeee....just call us bookends! I'll hold up one end, you hold up the other...and we'll hold together everything in the middle.

Thanks for your great response....chat soon...

Smiles and warm hugs, Sandy (Ahem....told ya) 

Sandy Green
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!