Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How To Create Your Own Destiny
5/14/2008 12:23:51 PM

Thank you Branka!

I love what you wrote: 

"Maybe we didn`t master HOW TO CREATE OUR OWN DESTINY in full size, BUT WE HELPED EACH OTHER to make our current destinies to become more brighten and easier."

To Make A Difference by brightening and making easier another's day.  Isn't that what Friendship and living life to the fullest is all about? 

To leave a footprint of kindness that will be remembered as we are continue on our journey towards our Destiny.

I love the words to R. Kelly's song, "I Believe I Can Fly" ... thank you for sharing them with us.

"If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it"

When we Believe ... MAGIC happens!

DREAM BIG DREAMERS ... DREAM BIG!

I bless you and embrace you with love of my soul

I am forever grateful to you for enriching my life

Love & Hugs

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2008 1:14:50 PM

Dear Nick,

THANK YOU!  My Pond of Happiness overflowed this morning when I read your post.  What I did was a small thing.  You were kind enough to post my photo which was both unexpected and greatly appreciated.  The least I could do was attend your forum while you were away.

I'm a selfish person really.  The words I write and share are as much for me as they are for those I write them for.  They are my salvation and I always hope they do as much for whoever reads them.

We are given Life by our Mothers and in the end we leave the physical world. That is the true Destiny for everyone.  The only thing that truly matters on our jouney is the Footprint we leave behind.

I used to be afraid of dying.  Not just myself, but losing those I loved.  For years it was a subconscious and unacknowledged fear, but it was there none the less.  I'm also sure the feeling is one that is shared by many.  Years ago I came to terms with it.  What else can one really do when we know we are destined to die? 

It made me look at Life differently.  I learned to let go.  Rather than wonder why people put their lives at risk, I began to admire them.  Rather than see the pain they may cause their families should they die accidently, I realized you don't live for your family or friends ... YOU LIVE FOR YOU. (That doesn't mean putting your life at risk where it also puts another's life at risk).

Should I die tomorrow ... I die happy knowing I have lived my life the way it was intended for me.

Nick, thank you for your kind words, your Beautiful Summer Morning Quotes, your articulate writing and your Inspirational thoughts.  You and all you do is greatly appreciated.

If you aren't a Friend of Nick's or haven't yet subscribed to his Beautiful Summer Morning.Com you don't know what you've been missing!

I am forever grateful to you for enriching my life

Sincerely,

Terry

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2008 1:18:20 PM

Ah Judy ... I believe we are all one another's Guardian Angel!

Love & Hugs

Sincerely,

Terry

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2008 1:39:13 PM

From Benjamin Hoff's "The Te of Piglet" written by Taoist writer Chuang-tse:

"How do we know that to cling to life is not an error?  Perhaps our fear of its end approaching is like forgetting our way and not knowing how to return home."

"Those who dream of feasting may awaken to hunger and sorrow.  Those who dream of hunger may, when they awaken, rise and join the hunting party.  While they were asleep, they did not realize that they were dreaming.... But when they awoke, they knew.  Someday will come a great awakening, when we will know this life was like a dream..."

"Many Great Achievers died young, yet lived every minute of the time they had." ~Benjamin Hoff from "The Te of Piglet"~

How will you create your Destiny?

DREAM BIG ... LIVE EACH DAY TO THE FULLEST ... WALK IN QUIET PLACES ( Nick ) ... MAKE A DIFFERENCE ... DO WHAT FEELS RIGHT FOR YOU ... JUST BE!

Sincerely,

Terry

+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/27/2008 12:40:57 AM
Hi Terry,

I am an avid fan of Benjamin Hoff who also wrote "The Tao Of Pooh". You reminded me that I need to get "The Te Of Piglet." The great quotes just remind me of what I am missing.

I am also smiling as I see you slipped in one of the  sign off signatures I use.

Walk in Quiet Places.

I cannot remember where that came from but I have a feeling that it came to me as I read The Tao of Pooh.

Thanks

Nick

I Give Treasures

Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!