Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How To Create Your Own Destiny
5/30/2007 9:43:58 PM

Judy, that is the most wonderful and selfless dream!  I can feel it happening for you.  I don't know how you will do it, but you will!  You have it so beautifully pictured and Joe's atrium is a wonderful addition. 

Keep Dreamin' Judy ... Together We Can Do It!

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2007 10:01:51 PM

Joe, you have a wonderful way with words and the pictures just keep getting clearer and more in focus with each phrase as you go along!

Judy has such a wonderful dream ... its just simply AWESOME!

To have a Purpose BIGGER than yourself ... that's what makes the DREAM worthwhile!

Judy has that, I have that ... I bet you have that ... who else has that?

Our Dream is the vehicle that will take us on our journey to our Destiny!

Paint Your Dreams of Space Travel, Joe and Judy Paint Your Dreams of Your Rehabilitation Center for drug addicts and alcoholics and I'll Paint My Dreams of helping those who need it ... one step at a time ... one day at a time ... one new TEAM member at a time ... one family at a time

Sincerely,

Terry

+0
5/31/2007 12:48:31 AM

Dear Terry,

I am so glad about your intention to work seriously to master that what  is in  materials of SSOA called `to become a dream and a dream weaver`. I have read a tones of materials dedicated to self  development, published world wide,  but only here I found a lot of questions answered in a manner that resonates with me as a seeker for my own truth. A lot of materials you can download for free.  After reading some portions of these marvels lessons you may see that we build a house from foundation not from roof. `Building home from roof ` is practising some kind of mental hygiene without deeper cleaning. When I found explanation of extreme polarised thought forms through which is created global mind, all karmics relations etc ... my hearth started singing. Before this materials I have passed an experience with one false guru from India, then with a religion in which I was born... but there I could find only a path of omnipotent guilty, self scarification etc...and I knew it`s not (my) truth. Through popular books for self development and changing mind (thoughts) in positive direction I didn`t grow up, just I was reading and feel pleasure. There`s a big different from your country and a region where I live. We are still near 14th century. Impoverishment is not only on a material plane, rather it is mirroring our mental confusion and spiritual slavery (in materials of SSOA they call it as a `democratic slavery`).

I was born in atheism (comunism was in my country near 50 years). Classic German`s Idealism and after them  F. Nietzsche fed up my soul till my 30th year. Then came a civil war and my son was 10 months old when I was imprisoned. There were a little chance to prove my innocence and I was feeling so powerlessness. I spent 87 days in investigation jail. For the first time in my life I said in my hearth `Lord, why did you live me alone?`. About one month later, who knows how, I was free. Then I passed through a hell of divorce (my ex husband was another nationality and his haterage was so strong not only for me, but also for our son). At last, only with a few pampers and my little 16 months boy I became a refuge. So Terry, when you say `Until 1991, I loved the material things life had to offer.  Then my brother died on his birthday at the age of 32 and I realized the material things had no real value for me anymore.`I know what you really mean. At the same year we have learned the same lesson.

So, take my apologize for so long post. I`d like to encourage you to go through materials of SSOA. `Messages from Earth MotherI,II,III`, Transmissions etc... are the best to start from them. If you have any question do not hesitate to contact me.

Bless all of you,

Branka

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/31/2007 4:02:11 PM

Dear Branka,

Please don't apologize for your long post.  It gave me shivers as I read it.

Both for anticipation of what learning to be a Dream Weaver really means and for your story.  I've said so many times we lived a sheltered life in Canada.  Yes, its true we have poverty and some people live in poor conditions, but for the most part we don't have the hardships like people in other countries and for that we are very blessed. 

I remember talking to my friend Istvan about 4 years ago.  He had just turned 36 and was relating to me how it felt for him as a child when NATO was bombing Serbia. 

I recall how it felt when we were allowed to return home after the wild fire swept through our valley.  The Armed Forces were brought in and there was a constant barrage of helicopters flying overhead for about a month.  It was so unsettling, but we weren't in any immediate danger and we weren't being bombed.  I feel terrible for families living in war torn countries.

I'm so sorry you were imprisoned, Branka.  We hear stories here of how people in other countries are unjustly kept.

Its incredible that we meet after coming to same conclusion regarding material things in the same year.  I know about the Law of Attraction and understand how it works, but I still find it incredulous at times when people come together from sharing a similar experience or life lesson.

I just noticed the date you joined ALP.  Its interesting that it happens to be my brother's birth and death date....

I look forward to learning and sharing more with you.

Sincerely,

Terry

+0
6/1/2007 4:45:00 PM

Dear Terry,

What to say ? The Low of Attraction works 24/7 :)

Here on your Forum it attracts very positive, altruistic and self-less persons. It`s a great joy to read all these posts. I like them very much and appreciate each Dream an each Dreamer met here. All those colours and soft words, all those is a real treasury.

Warm regards to all Dreamers and specially to you Terry. I am so happy to find you.

Branka

+0