Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How To Create Your Own Destiny
5/30/2007 3:49:18 PM
The future is but a dream away.
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2007 8:32:04 PM

Hello Kathy,

Thank you for sharing the picture of your dream house.  It looks gorgeous as does Emily's car!

Congratulations for going after what you want and getting it!  Its true that anybody can have whatever they dream as long as they are willing to work and put the time in for it. 

I've had 5 homes of my dreams in 35 years, so that is no longer my dream!  My dreams are more about being comfortable, sharing my wealth and making a difference in the lives of others now. 

I do however have dreams of renovations, additions etc to our home.

Until 1991, I loved the material things life had to offer.  Then my brother died on his birthday at the age of 32 and I realized the material things had no real value for me anymore.

Thank you again for sharing the picture of your new home and showing us that dreams do come true when your "eyes are bigger than your dream!"

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2007 9:03:49 PM

Hello Joe,

I'm happy you're catching up with us!  From Creating Your Destiny to Dreaming about how to do that has turned into an interesting discussion.

I loved your Astronaut Story and how true it is that sometimes we get what we want even when it seems like it can no longer happen.  If we want it bad enough it does happen.  Sometimes we just have to think outside the box a little bit.  You may not be an astronaut when you go into space, but you indeed may be a passenger on one of those crafts to a space resort.  You might want to meet my husband, he may decide to go along with you.  As for me, I wouldn't likely have been a pioneer!

I love dogs!  I love many different breeds and have had several.  Somewhere along the line, I decided I wanted an older standard poodle.  Despite believing a standard poodle was for the socially elite, I dreamed of having one anyway and I pictured a big, beautifully groomed dog with a big mane and pom poms. 

The day we were moving into our latest new home, the neighbours relatives were visiting.  They took a walk past our new home and stopped by to say hello.  They had the biggest black, standard poodle I had ever seen with them. 

I fell in love with her and an hour later she was mine!  It turned out the family was looking for a home for her since they had two young children in a small house and with her size she was a little more than they could handle.

I had her groomed so she had the mane and pom poms.  After a while, she no longer had the mane and pom poms, but she was clipped and groomed once a month.  She was a beautiful dog with a beautiful personality and there are times, I still miss her.

One time, I dreamed of having monkeys and had the privilege of having 2 Capuchins. 

Sincerely,

Terry 

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2007 9:16:51 PM

Hello Joe S,

Its wonderful that you took the time reflect and share after reading about everyone else's dreams and destiny pursuits.  Knowing another person's dreams do come true reinforces the belief that it can happen to "me" too.

Dream On Everyone ... Dream On!

Sincerely,

Terry

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2007 9:38:08 PM

Dear Branka,

Your written English is very good and you certainly don't come across as being handicapped with it in any way.

Thank you for sharing that wealth of information on acession with us.  I could get lost in there and what a wonderful place to be lost it would be!  

Like going for a walk in an enchanted forest and losing your way, but finding so many new experiences to treasure before finding your way back and knowing your life will never be same again. 

When I went to your website, there is so much information as you stated.  Is there a good place to start?

I will Dream to be a Dream Weaver like you!

http://www.ascendpress.org/

Sincerely,

Terry 

+0