Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
April Best Forum Awards: Vote Here!
4/12/2007 5:22:22 PM

Hi Everyone:

VOTING ENDED: 04/27/2007

Results from the judging of the top 5 will be released on Monday, April 30, 2007. 

Here are the top 5 voted forums as of voting close, 10:00am April 27, 2007. 

1) Birthdays, Celebrations, Names at 23.3%

2) Whammy! at 15.7%

3) Attitude Is Everything at 14%

4) Pauline Raina's Forums at 5.2%
    Feature Of The Week! (Person of the week) at 5.2%

5) The Power of Positive Thinking! at 4.7%
    Focus on Facts at 4.7%
    The NEW Welcome Wagon at 4.7%

Thank you everyone for voting, congratulations and good luck to the top 5

Just Perfect or JP award forum

This is a monthly prize for the JP award recipient. PLEASE NOTE FORUM RULES:ANY NEW THREADS OR BLATANT ADDS WITHOUT PERMISSION WILL BE DELETED.

Forum Owner: John Partington

Encourage My Soul

As A Disciple of Christ and a Fellow Christian, i want to make this clear! this forum is to Encourage and not to harm! What would Jesus do?

Forum Owner: Thomas Richmond

Pauline Raina's Forums

With each passing day, the miracle of Life unfolds.....come here and share anything and everything with me...I would be interested to know about the miracle of your day !!!!

Forum Owner: Pauline Raina

Arts Exhibitions At Adlandpro

This forum will be a permanent Arts Exhibition Forum. The purpose will be to exhibit the work of an artist or craftsman every three weeks.

Forum Owner: Rose Enderud

Artshow Original Arts And Crafts From Adland

Forum for the arts, Painting, crafts, music, etc. Let's share our talent. Signature adds only. Let your talents shine. Help with technology issues. Coming Jewelry and other crafts.

Forum Owner: Rose Enderud

List All Your Ventures ~ Link Exchange ~ New Friends Welcome Thread!!

~ Forum Guidelines? Simply take a look at others ad thread ~ then post your own venture ~ ALL WELCOME!! You can introduce yourself on my Welcome thread if you like!!

Forum Owner: Beth Schmillen

Attitude Is Everything

A great attitude dictates success in every area of your life. Here we will share inspirations that will move you to a new level of attitude and thinking. Please DO NOT post new threads.

Forum Owner: Jill Bachman

Community Spirit

A great Community is all about building relationships and making friends! Don't miss Adland's exciting Forums to share Community Spirit and Teamwork! Congratulate this week's Special Friends today!

Forum Owner: Jill Bachman

Feature Of The Week! (Pereson of the Week)

Once a week we will feature an active member of AdlandPro who has a positive influence on our community.

Forum Owner: Ambassador John Sanchez

Adlanders Show Us Your On-line Business

A common platform to show our Business and Marketing Tools to all Adlanders.

Forum Owner: Minkailu Thomas-njanque

Weekly Parade Of Stars!

This forum was created for Marilyn Ali's Weekly Parade of Stars!

Forum Owner: Marilyn Martin

The Power of Positive Thinking!

This forum is on positive thinking and the effects it can have on you and your life!

John And Luella's Little Bit Of Everything

Sugar and Spice and All Things Nice

Forum Owner: TC4 Women

WHAMMY!

Famous entertainers, music videos, trivia about them. Here's my main site: www.topbiztoday.com

Forum Owner: Kathleen VanBeekom

WHY Water is Critical to Your Good Health

Find out some things you may not have known about drinking water and it's affect on health. A place to learn some ways to optimize your health.

Forum Owner: Joe Downing

Birthdays, Celebrations, Names

A Forum to make our friends happier more social and to give all my friends fact on names, legends, tales, and myths. ALL FOR LEARNING

Forum Owner: Georgios Paraskevopoulos

Feature Of The Week

FEATURE OF THE WEEK

Forum Owner: Kathy Hamilton

The NEW Welcome Wagon

This forum is an ongoing one that will be introducing new members to the community

Focus on Facts

Get the facts on business and all things related. Ethics, frauds and scams, good ideas, business people, leadership, how to and much, much more.

Forum Owner: Dave Cottrell

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: April BFA Nominees
4/13/2007 10:49:53 AM

Michael,

Very impressive list of forums.  I thank you for bringing these forums to the community's attention.  Almost all of them are listed on the Bulletin Board (see my signature).  I am adding this voting forum to the bulletin board right now.  Fantastic!

Goodluck everyone!  All of you deserve to win.  :)

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
4/13/2007 11:16:06 AM
Good Job!
To your health and success, Yelena Shaykevich **ONLY LOSERS PAY FOR LEADS** Discover how average people with no marketing backgrounds are getting prospects to pay them....NEVER PAY FOR TRAFFIC AGAIN!!! http://yshaykev.3stepsecret.com
+0
Karla Torres-Taylor

7 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/13/2007 11:20:29 AM
WHAMMY! by Kathleen VanBeekom
+0
4/13/2007 2:31:06 PM

Hi Michael,

My vote goes to Dave Cttrel , Focu on facts.

Have a great day,

Christine Jackson

www.aweber.com/?284980
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!