Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
GOODWILL N THANKYOU FORUM
1/25/2007 1:02:21 AM

"To every dark cloud a silver lining, to every aching heart a hope,

To everyone a friend is given, to see us thru'the slippery slope! "
Pauline Raina
@2007

copyright2007 John.R.Sanchez

Ok folks heres a forum you can come to and say THANK YOU to that friend who has done something special for you today..what better way to acknowlege what someone has done for you :-) And be sure you would have made his/her day.....Also you can say what you want about your Biz venture you want to promote...or anything funny or sad..what ever...come make my day !!!!!

Friends you will also note that I will not be posting 'thankyou' posts here as I want it to be only about 'YOU' my friends ! So to all of you who have come and will come here and post 'THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART' !!!!

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand, touches your heart, and stays connected to you no matter what !

Luv you all my friends
have a blessed day !!

Pauline R

"He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust." psalm 91:2

ADLAND PRAYER CELL
BIZZYBLOGZ

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GOODWILL N THANKYOU FORUM
1/25/2007 1:06:01 AM
Hello Pauline,
This is a great goodwill Idea.
I would like to say thank you to my business Partner Aaron Martirano, for all the long hours he has spent working with me and building our team as one.
Thank you Aaron for being the best friend a person could ever have.Thank you for all your guidance and teachings.You truly are an amazing person.
Kathy Hamilton/simikathy.com
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/25/2007 1:14:58 AM

I want to say THANK YOU to my dear friend NICK today for being there for me......I appreciate YOU !!!!

many blessings

your friend always

Pauline R

"He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust." psalm 91:2

ADLAND PRAYER CELL
BIZZYBLOGZ

+0
1/25/2007 1:34:43 AM
Well, First of all...Thank YOU, Pauline :) I want to thank LeRonald Flemming for being a very supportive friend and someone who pops out of the blue to always say something encouraging to me!! ;) Thanks LeRonald!! I would also like to thank Curt Miller for helping me to resolve some band issues even at 2:30 in the morning..Curt you're awesome!! Thank you Jennie Dal Bello for keeping up with me, even when I'm busy, I appreciate you soo much, luv ya. Last but definetly not least, thank you Deb Vance for being a dear person and sweetest of friends with me. So much in common, yet so far apart...I miss ya! And I know there is more and all who know who you are...I luv ya much!! Isn't this community great!! :) Much Luv, Crystal
Advertise and Promote For Free at the MOS Business Network http://myouterspace.ning.com
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/25/2007 1:53:46 AM
What motivates you to do what you do? What drives you to accomplish, to achieve, and to pursue even more? Paul said that love was his compelling force. What would happen in our lives if love was truly THE compelling factor in our motivation and behavior? What if our desire to love those who do not know Jesus' saving grace became our all-consuming concern out of love? He died so that it would be! Let's not disappoint him. I wrote this for a reason, will have good will because of the love of Christ had for us and continues to! with out Him there is no other. Dearest Paulina, i am so thankful for you for what you do here at Adland for our fellow community and it because of what the Spirit compells you to do is to make us all shine in his Love. I thank you for your forums, before i came to Adland i neverwould of thought that it would have someone that conducts the way you do with a forum of bible talk? That is awesome! so I thank you Paulina for your goodwill towards man. Your brother in Christ.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!