Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: April BFA Nominees
4/13/2007 3:00:01 PM
Hi Michael,

I normally stay away from these type of things, but I had to come see who was being voted on.

You have put together a fantastic group here and it is so hard to vote for just one. They all do a great job and I commend them for winning the nomination to be placed here.  They are all winners to me!

Peace,
Leon
+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/13/2007 3:25:11 PM

HI MICHAEL, WHICH FORUM IS THE BEST??? EVERONE WHO PUTS TOGETER A FORUM WITH MEAMING IS A WINNER!!! GOD BLESS THEM ALL.

+0
Dona Dry

85 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/13/2007 3:35:14 PM

Hello Michael,

It's such a hard decision to make there are a lot of excellent forums that I like and go to often.

My vote goes to Kathleen VanBeekom, WHAMMY

Dona M. Dry
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/13/2007 3:44:50 PM
Thanks again for this great opportunity, Michael!

Also thanks to Karla and Dona and everyone else who's voting for WHAMMY, and all the people who vote for any forums, thanks for being active!!  Adlandpro is a vehicle, baby!  It will take you anywhere you wanna go, so does music!
+0
4/13/2007 5:09:46 PM

Hey there everyone!

5:10 on a Friday Afternoon, the weekend's lookin sunny and I'm hopin to get my fill! 

I just wanted to pop by real quick here before I left for the day to let you know that I noticed a few of  you were posting votes on the forum but I'm not  sure if you're using the voting module.  Please make sure you're casting your votes for your favorite one in the first post. 

Doing so will ensures the best chances of your favorite forum getting into the top 5 for judging and that's what we all want right? :)

Thanks for all the kind comments and I will be back on Monday to check everything out. 

Have a terrific weekend one and all,

Michael

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!