Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Have you noticed?
4/5/2007 5:43:16 PM
Hello everybody,

Have YOU noticed?   We have some new toys at AdlandPro.

At last......we have a Spell Checker. 
It is in a little box where we press "post".  No more typos!

No more excuses for overtiredness, english as a second language and ....come on, own up guys - some of us are just plain lazy!

If we use this PLUS the preview button before we post -(the little pic of the magnifying glass in the WYSIWYG tool bar)   this could end up being one of the smartest forum communities on the Web!!  

And it should reduce wasted posts due to fact that noone understands our ghastly spelling!  (guilty as charged, at times! lol)

AND, if you are a paid Adlander, there is a new button to insert images
(the little pic of the magnifying glass in the WYSIWYG tool bar)
  on Direct Contact messages.  No more struggling with html code and getting those nasty little red x's in a box instead of your beautifully searched for pic. (even though it looked right on the preview!)

And Mozilla Firefox users will already have noticed that you can copy and paste on forum posts by right clicking the mouse these  days

Good Grief - things will never be the same!!

Saludos
Jenny

(how many mistakes did you make in your last post?  I admit to 6.  The only joke is that the Spell Checker doesn't admit the word AdlandPro! lol)

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Have you noticed?
4/5/2007 6:36:46 PM

Wow, Jenny

More stuff to learn!!  We are definitely moving into the new age here at Adlandpro.

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/5/2007 6:45:48 PM

Hi Jenny!

Yes I have...at my last post!!  Thank You Adland!!

That's only a 1/3 of it though, now we need a...

Grammar check & Punctuation check too.

I'm thankful for small blessings though.

Have a pleasant day...Steven.

PS...Oooo no mistakes.

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/5/2007 7:05:52 PM

Things are Happening Jenny! Yes i have noticed the Spell Checker too, that was the reason of the site being down for 10 minutes yesterday. Have a Great Evening Jenny and thanks for the emails! (smile).

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/5/2007 7:11:03 PM
Yup Mary,

Looks we are having to move with the times - does any one remember pen and paper and a dictionary that looked like a real book?  You remember - the ones made from paper.

I think I'll miss the typos - some of them were great fun - especially when they came from literate people who should know better (you know, retired school teachers and the like. lol!)  Nice to lose the red x's where the photos were meant to be though.

love
Jenny

p.s  I passed!! but it wont let me say lol - and rotfl?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!