Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The tragedy of life is...
7/6/2005 4:15:28 PM
I have a different take on the quote. I think what dies inside a man while he is still alive, often is dreams and HOPE. I have experienced this myself. It is truly a tragedy. Here's to Keeping your dreams and hopes alive, ALL OF YOU, Especially when life just wants to hit you with a skillet.
+0
7/6/2005 4:50:02 PM
Bogdan. Thanks for the invite.. Well what is there to say.. You pretty much said it!! Have a great day!! Tiffany 28, Retired, & Lovin It.
Tiffany Asmussen 360-661-5692 retiredyoung29@yahoo.com http://AArtGallery.igi-art.com Visit my site just for fun, OR if you are looking for a Successful online website business that REALLY PAYS!! This is the one!
+0
7/6/2005 5:22:36 PM
HI Bogdan, Thanks for inviting me to your forum. Unfortunately, this is sad, but very true. So often people have problems in their life, or tragedies that happen, and then they just wallow away in the "pity pot". Many will turn to alcohol, drugs, or even attempt suicide, because they can not accept what has happened. It is an absolute shame when you see something like this happen to someone. This reminds me of a story my father told me about a friend of his. There was this man, my Dad's friend, who was married for many, many years to his wife. His wife became ill and ended up passing away. He was very depressed of course over losing his wife, but it went beyond the "normal" mourning that people do. He cried over her for months, and talked about her all the time. He talked about how empty his life was without her and how much he missed her. My Dad and another friend tried to console him and help him through it all. The 3 of them would be at 3rd friend's house every day and would just talk. Then one day the man did not show up, and my Dad and the 3rd man wondered where he was at. Then later that day found out he killed himself, and left a note saying he could not live any longer without his wife. He said they did everything together and he was just much to lost without her to go on. That was a very sad case. It is wonderful on one-hand to see someone love another person that much, but sad at the same time to see someone sacrifice their own life and go against God. Albet Einstein was correct indeed with his quote. Thanks for sharing that with us Bogdan. God Bless! Marilyn L. Ali
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/6/2005 8:28:04 PM
Hi Bogdan, Hmm, is it possible that Einstein didn't have a singular meaning other that to make people think? For everyone's posts seem to fit along with. Hope, happiness, innocence, faith, child like imagination, dreams, or is it that as many grow older they becoming more calloused or cynical and less caring about others not directly connected to them? I guess it is truly one for self interpretation. And in my opinion that is what makes it such a brilliant statement.
+0
7/6/2005 9:53:10 PM
Bogdan, and everyone else, Thank you for invitation. True, this is a tragedy when a person becomes "dead inside" while is alive yet. I would agree that could be an imagination,die first,or even will to know,explore. Often a person gets to the point of life when "everything in falling apart" relationships or health. Then it's easy to give up and "die inside". I have met huge obstacle on the road of my life, rather IT met me...But I knew I have to overcome it, for myself and others who helped me to keep balance. Couldn't take single thought that I could just give up and let go.That experience showed me that it's so many interesting fields in the world of sience,I'd probably had no idea about,if I'd not get ill.Well,I've discover world of neurology(amazing!) and bio-cell(very interesting), Yeah! I could be just sitting there and dwelling...instead I'm planning for future.Mr.Einstein would be proud of me,I guess. I wish you all Great day! Ania
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!