Menu

Doris Shewchuk

127 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The tragedy of life is...
7/6/2005 11:34:48 PM
Bogdan, Thank you for the invite, the E-book and your faith in us. We ARE winners...each at a different step. Some have found their way through their tragedies, as you and your family have. And some are still learning. And as long as we stay open to learning, and keep hope alive, we have the chance to change a tragedy into a learning experience and become stronger. I always say, 'You'll never know where you're going if you don't know where you came from.' Where you came from is your experiences and adversities that have molded you. And where you're going to is what you're going to do with it. Life is all about choices...you can choose to go on or you can choose to give up. Choose wisely. And reflect often. And you'll see how far you've progressed. Wishing you abundance and good health, Doris Shewchuk
Our spiritual essence is what carries us through in life and in death. Love is the answer that we all seek and love is the only cure for a planet gone mad. ~~Doris Shewchuk
New Reply
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/7/2005 2:41:11 AM
Hello Bogdan, thanks for the thought provoking thought,lets see,Tragedy in ones life can very well die if you allow it,I think its more of free choice ,you can either give in to the tragedy or you can fight to hold on to it.Alot of people use the term Broken spirit,I was there once,but I decided I was not going to allow any one to break my spirit,that was all I had in my life to hold on to.I think this is all free will ,what is a person going to allow another person to do to them,that is a choice we all need to learn,do you allow someone to make a choice for you or not? I say I will have free will and make my own choices.thanks kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
New Reply
+0
7/7/2005 4:27:46 AM
Okay I'm back to comment further on this topic. The spirit can be broken (dead in a sense) due to tragedy or unfortunate circumstances that have dashed our dreams and taken away our hope for a happy life. But we do not have to remain in that state... Psalm 119:107 I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto thy word. Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. There is always hope..."Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you" Matthew 7:7 Have a nice day everyone and remember there's always hope! JOHN
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!