Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Tips on Creating profiles, posting, inviting and more
4/8/2007 6:49:18 PM
Hi Darryl, Yes, common sense and common courtesy seem to have gone out the window in some ways! I remember when I came to Adland - almost everything I knew about how to maneuver on the internet went right out of the brain, and the thought of posting to thousands of strangers floored me for a long time. So I needed the simple instructions then, big time! Now I can't shut up, it seems LOL
+0
Mary Bird

350 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/25/2008 8:09:42 PM

Hello every one. I just joined in September. One thing I wish people would do is list only their real hobbies. None of us can do 20 things and work too!

+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/25/2008 9:54:47 PM
Thanks for the invite!
Since you live in Sarasota I thought I should be nice - just in case I want to come visit you & swim with the dolphins! LOL!

I would just add - If you make any changes to any part of your profile - it may take awhile to see. I have changed my sig line, About Me, Web Page...and even after logging out & clearing my cache it still did not show the changes. Waited a few hours & bam - the changes were done. Do not ask why - only thing I can think of is the server takes awhile to reset things.

Ok, that was all I had!

Have a super duper day!
Sheryl Loch
+0
10/26/2008 9:38:56 AM
Sheryl, Thanks for the comments. It's weird how sometimes this change right away & sometimes not. I was updating my web page at Adland yesterday & the changes were done in an instant. Thanks for visiting, Darryl
You can, if you think you can. You are somebody, cause God don't make no junk!
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2008 9:29:24 AM

Hi Darryl,

This is what forums at Adland should be doing.  You are very informative here, and I only wish there had been somewhere to get this information back when I become an Adlander. 

Your advice is sound, right on and to the point, and written is super plain English - even I understood (lol).

Thank you and I look forward to following this and other of your forums!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!